parting out the whole yard except my project cars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis here is a picture from ebay of a 68 -69 antenna. these two years are correct for each other even though the add says 68-74.
thanks
zigs

ok so mags are a no go for now please tell me you have a set of motor mount brackets for a 340/360 from around 70-72 pre-spool if that helps.

I have a 65 Cuda and looking for passengers side vent door, PLYMOUTH lettering on trunk, trunk retainer spring, also 4 speed gear plate any luck?

radio bezel for 72 demon..non a/c car...woodgrain...covers heater controls and radio...see pic

Attachments

• IM001594.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 300
what is trunk retainer spring?spring loaded trunk prop? That I have...no lettering for the trunk or hood,i do have the air box door :)
I have a 65 Cuda and looking for passengers side vent door, PLYMOUTH lettering on trunk, trunk retainer spring, also 4 speed gear plate any luck?

Not sure what goes there on truck because it is missing. Have any pics? Interested in vent door as well.

Open your trunk and take a pic...if you have to find a board to hold the trunk up then you need a spring loaded trunk prop rod for a 1964 to 1966 barracuda.....but we want pics of the board :) just ask these guy's if they want pic's roflmao...seriously git us in the ballpark or I'll have to go up on my prices across the board and that'll make everyone not so happy.....were all here to help :)
Not sure what goes there on truck because it is missing. Have any pics? Interested in vent door as well.

Seems like you got lots of spare parts, I could use a few odds and ends.

Carpet for a 4 speed dart, black would be best but I can dye it.
If you have any more marker lights in there I need front markers, the recessed type for a '70
I saw some weather stripping there, do you have front and rear window rubber for a dart?
Bench seat hinge covers, color doesn't matter.
Any chance you've got a big block bell housing in there?

Might also need both headlight assemblies minus the sealed beam bulbs but I want to check a local yard first.

This is what I have. I had one of these back in 74 but that was a long time ago and do not remember. That's what age does to you!

Attachments

• IMG_1445[1].jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1446[1].jpg
    33 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1447[1].jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1448[1].jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 243
i have the right air box door for ya but i have never seen a bracket like that and i have a 64 65 and 66 barracuda trunk lid here and they all have the spring loaded trunk prop rod on the drivers side

I have the front rear and side rubber even for the doors in useable condition,pm me and lets yakk on the phone and see what we come up with....Wagg's
Seems like you got lots of spare parts, I could use a few odds and ends.

Carpet for a 4 speed dart, black would be best but I can dye it.
If you have any more marker lights in there I need front markers, the recessed type for a '70
I saw some weather stripping there, do you have front and rear window rubber for a dart?
Bench seat hinge covers, color doesn't matter.
Any chance you've got a big block bell housing in there?

Might also need both headlight assemblies minus the sealed beam bulbs but I want to check a local yard first.

Found this one is this what you have?

Attachments

• trunk%20latch[1].JPG
    91 KB · Views: 236
hey waggin. im looking for some stuff for my 67 cuda project. i listed the parts in the order of importance , stuff i need the most first.

i need a full set of headliner bows for a 67 to 69 barracuda notchback coupe.
a set of 67 to 69 A body bucket seat tracks
drivers side stainless driprail trim
drivers door upper stainless trim
67 front bucket seats and cuda notch back rear seat frames (valiant ones do NOT fit)

you can email me at [email protected], or call me at 325 829 8800

thanks
matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back