parting out the whole yard except my project cars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an external balance (360) flywheel, fork, all linkage, pedals, 4 speed floor cutout. Basically everything but the trans, bell housing, and shifter.... My build is for a 73 duster, don't care about matching numbers just function... Thank You for your time!

I have some of the stuff you are needing will put together what I have and get some pics and prices
I need an external balance (360) flywheel, fork, all linkage, pedals, 4 speed floor cutout. Basically everything but the trans, bell housing, and shifter.... My build is for a 73 duster, don't care about matching numbers just function... Thank You for your time!

lemmi go look thru 6 pages and figure out what you need a price for.....try not to be so vague when replying to ads...and in pm's state the year make model and part you need 25 and shipping for the strut rods, I have to pull them....Wagg's
What about a price

I need 67 dart rear frame rails. Both sides, from bumper support to front of rear seat pan, Thankyou. Gletobin

pm sent, where are you located? and I do have a nice pair for ya and you'll have money leftover if they dont kill us with shipping charges
I need 67 dart rear frame rails. Both sides, from bumper support to front of rear seat pan, Thankyou. Gletobin

Sorry about that. I have a 66 Valiant. I am looking for something better than wha I have.

How bad are the parts that you have? I have a rear bumper but it is rusted through, and my steering wheel is in real bad shape at the base. The ring is complete, and the spokes are OK, but the base is all metal. Thanks

none of that stuff is any good other than the upper trunk trim and it sold already,, sorry

I am Looking for the front and rear bumpers, steering wheel, and the upper and lower trunk trim for a '66 Valiant Signet, (the trim on the end of the trunk lid, and the trim below the trunk lid that crosses the key) as well as the clips for this trim.

are you considering painting the bumper? if so this would be a good candidate, it needs sandblasting, my neighbor will do it for 20$ i'd take 45$ for it and shipping sandblasting is optional....i'm sure under 60$ to ship...i do actual costs so if its less you get a refund
Sorry about that. I have a 66 Valiant. I am looking for something better than wha I have.

here ya go got them cut out for you today...aprroxamately 60 lbs adding a lil for packing material seems like they will fit into a box 80 x 17 x 22 inches give or take and my zip code is 34436 so you can get a shipping quote
pm sent, where are you located? and I do have a nice pair for ya and you'll have money leftover if they dont kill us with shipping charges

Attachments

• 71dart 018.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 71dart 019.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 71dart 014.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 71dart 015.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 71dart 016.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 71dart 017.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 211
Hi there - Do you have front lap belt retractors and head rests for a '70 Dart bench seat car? Thanks

I need a few pieces for a 67 barracuda fastback, you don't by any chance have...

grille surround panel
front valance panel
(honestly I'd take an entire front end grille assembly if you had it, but those are the two pieces that definitely need to be replavced)
trunk trim
rear window trim

?

none of that stuff what I do have for spares has been promiced to some lady that fryed her hubby's cuda....
I need a few pieces for a 67 barracuda fastback, you don't by any chance have...

grille surround panel
front valance panel
(honestly I'd take an entire front end grille assembly if you had it, but those are the two pieces that definitely need to be replavced)
trunk trim
rear window trim

?

Oh, I just saw the pictures she posted in the other thread, hahahaha. She needs them more than I do

Need 64 valiant passenger tail. Light assembly with or without lens. Got any in that treasure trove?

Waggin,

Here are pictures of my rearview mirror as you requested. If you don't have "the right one", perhaps you could instruct me on how to go about reconditioning mine...?

Thank you,
Possum

waggin said:
none of that stuff except maybe the day night rear view mirror, you can post a pic of the one you need on my thread hold a tape measure to it in the pic so I can see the length and get you the right one, if I have it 26$ to your door

Attachments

• 100_2333.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_2334.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 159
  • 100_2335.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_2336.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.
-