[SOLD] Parts access

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in need of 68 Valiant vinyl top trim, trunk panel trim fasteners, and lower rocker trim.

I' looking for a pair of headlight rings and a rear valance and a set of sill moldings for 65 Valiant. Please and Thank you. Todd

looking for better than what i have 63 dart head light rings and tail light lens and housings

hi, I have a 67 dart GT and I'm in need of the hood moulding joint connector, in the center of the hood ( about 2 1/2 inches long ) all of the trim clips for the hood mouldings ( about 10 or so ) and the tail panel surround moulding clips, the clips for the 4 pieces that frame out the big alum panel on the trunk. maybe even a left headlight bezel . paypal ?
thanks in advance,
scott

Looking for 1973 Duster v8 engine harness with AC as well as under dash harness for the 73 Duster and and drivers door seal for Duster,////also need tail light bezels (Must be nice) for 67 Dart.
Thanks
Bruce B.

Hi im chasing 67 dart gt top fender indicators complete units and rear trunk trim.

Thanks Walter

keeping an eye out for a black steering wheel that would fit on my 74 duster. Doesn't have to be Original Equipment.

hi there, we have a 72 scamp and we are putting the hard top on and when putting the trim on there are clips and screws that have to be put back on.. moulding and fasteners.. do you know where I can get these?? I am having alot of trouble finding the screw/ fasterner and clip. Shouldn't it come in a kit?? Please let me know. Thank you

how about red seatbelts complete?large bolt pattern axles for 83/4 a body 741 rearend? all parts for 67 cuda fastback. THANK YOU

67 Dart gt trunk panel trim, its got to be better than i have if you can send any pics please.

'66 Valiant Station Wagon Left rear quater panel

Still looking for 73 grille? I used to know a guy who had a nos one still in dealer plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back