Parts buying frustration

-
I'm soooo glad you had some fun at our expense.... I especially loved the part where you told us we were born in the wrong country....:wack: The fact that we didn't start a lynch mob or threaten to introduce you to

the business end of a .44 proves you are absolutely correct by saying

that we take that kind of ribbing a little differently than Americans!
Best not come knocking on my door with only a 44, as you will be staring down the business end of a S&W 500.....just saying.....

I have been shipping worldwide since 2000, have not had a single problem to date with absolutely anything, I always give the buyer the option of the shipping method since they are paying the shipping cost, even if they want it shipped by boat not a problem, I only charge exact shipping cost and nothing more. I have found by making my items available to a larger audience it has increased my profit margin greatly.

I do not ship to Canada. No real reason other than I don't like Canadians. I have never meet a Canadian but how normal can they be, living in a place that is so cold. I guess it's time for me to maybe look into not disliking any place other than home. I have spent my entire life ignoring everything that was not U.S.A.

Good idea...broaden your horizons. Come on up and check it out...it aint that bad.

Attachments

• 36183-snowballs_gotcha11.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 119
If you guys would stop making your bacon round & would keep those damn geese in your own country then we would ship to you! (J/K I have already shipped to members in Canada. But I do hate those geese!)

That is incorrect
Go to the USPS.com website and insert this tracking number CV022184014US

Yep, see it works! Literally 95% of the stuff I have sold has been to the US. It takes no longer for paperwork to the US then it does within Canada. The majority of the parts have been under $100 and the insurance coverage is automatic up to $100 value. If the value is more, then its like an extra $2per each additional $100 in value. Thats it no more. I realize our post offices dont communicate fully or share the same systems, but if you stick to using post offices and NOT couriers, trust me there is a lot less bs on both sides.

HEY! Who told him we were planning to invade , cant anyone keep a secret anymore.
Look we only want your mopars, some of your women and a couple of aircraft carriers, you can keep all your "new" Americans , your failing currency, and your (LOL) President. Oh yah ,if you comply quickly we wont burn down the White House this time. : )

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

LOL :happy1:

Well I can see from the replies that things on this board anyways are cool. I glad to see that there is so many out there that have no problem shipping to us Canucks , as most of us have no problem shipping south . so who is sending me a Xmas card ........
mail to ...
Barrycuda
Box 296 Rosedale B.C Canada
V0X-1X0

HEY! Who told him we were planning to invade , cant anyone keep a secret anymore.
Look we only want your mopars, some of your women and a couple of aircraft carriers, you can keep all your "new" Americans , your failing currency, and your (LOL) President. Oh yah ,if you comply quickly we wont burn down the White House this time. : )

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

im not an American in paperwork yet so im safe ...you guys can have the other Mopar girls on the board LOL .....even though from what im seeing i would prolly want to go with you anyway ......every Canadian i have encountered here has been super cool. and it seems like you guys have better optioned mopars up there ......whats up with you guys getting 340 swingers in 71 and 72 which was not available here :wack: and scamps with bucket seats/consoles :prayer:.......for me myself i have changed my own policy and if you guys need something from here ...i will absolutely ship. Especially to Mr. Steve (4speedragtop):love4: LOL

I do not ship to Canada. No real reason other than I don't like Canadians. I have never meet a Canadian but how normal can they be, living in a place that is so cold. I guess it's time for me to maybe look into not disliking any place other than home. I have spent my entire life ignoring everything that was not U.S.A.

Lol! :coffee2:

... I just don,t see what the big deal is to ship to Canada unless you have a big hate on for the people north of the boarder. ...
No its not that. The seller usually has a big hate for the hidden fees that accrue once he makes it to the post office or FedEx or UPS or whatever. Hell, I shipped parts to Oz and Argentina and its not that difficult, both went USPS with no hidden fees...but try doing Canada with a FedEx account. I got hit with "brokerage fees" a month after I sent an ignition box to Canada, and the fees were 50% of the value of the part! Live and learn....Stuff like that leaves a bad taste...

No its not that. The seller usually has a big hate for the hidden fees that accrue once he makes it to the post office or FedEx or UPS or whatever. Hell, I shipped parts to Oz and Argentina and its not that difficult, both went USPS with no hidden fees...but try doing Canada with a FedEx account. I got hit with "brokerage fees" a month after I sent an ignition box to Canada, and the fees were 50% of the value of the part! Live and learn....Stuff like that leaves a bad taste...

There are no hidden fees with USPS, only with UPS or Fedex. The recipeient pays the brokerage fees, not the shipper. The first time I got hit with the fee was when I ordered a large item from Canada. About a month after I got the item, UPS sent me a bill for brokerage fees. I told them to pound salt. I didn't sign anything, and was not notified about the fees on delivery. That if I had known about the fees, I would have refused the item, as I had asked the seller if there were any additional charges, taxes, duties, or fees, and was told "NO". After a couple of months of receiving bills, and sending them back, marked "take me to court", they gave up.
But DO NOT USE UPS OR FEDEX, unless you have no choice.

im not an American in paperwork yet so im safe ...you guys can have the other Mopar girls on the board LOL .....even though from what im seeing i would prolly want to go with you anyway ......every Canadian i have encountered here has been super cool. and it seems like you guys have better optioned mopars up there ......whats up with you guys getting 340 swingers in 71 and 72 which was not available here :wack: and scamps with bucket seats/consoles :prayer:.......for me myself i have changed my own policy and if you guys need something from here ...i will absolutely ship. Especially to Mr. Steve (4speedragtop):love4: LOL

Ok Rani, now ya went and done it!! Ya made me blush n smile:prayer: And that isnt easy to do!! Skip the American paperwork, it aint worth it. Its way easier up here, :wave:and I will personally guarantee it to be worth your while!!:evil3: Heck I will pay shipping for you and your collection. We both know that no "return shipping" will be needed!! :goodman: Lotsa space up here for us and our Mopar "family" :wav:
:love5:
:heart:

:blob:
Like someone said, "A few extra minutes at the post office". LOL LOL LOL

I don't know what post office they have but there is NO SUCH THING as a "few extra minutes" at any of them here.

Shipping to Canada? Might as well be shipping to the moon. Not to mention the fees, the forms, and the other hassle.

So if I am selling a part, I can sell it here and drop it off with no problem. Or I can send it to Canada, *hope* I filled out the right forms in the right order, *hope* I charged enough for shipping to cover those fees, and *hope* the guy will say he got it.

You wanted to know why people don't ship there, I just gave you the answer. its nothing against Canadians, its the hassle. Period.
:cheers:

I don't care where anyone is located...If they want what I have to offer, and pay the shipping, it's going..... Everyone is just people no matter where they live.

-
Back