Parts interchangeability with 74 Dart Swinger

-

Profyrfyter

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm beginning the restoration phase on a 1974 Dart Swinger 2 door hard top and I'm having a lot of trouble finding some interior parts. Everything I'm looking for seems to stop at the 1972. I'm looking for the A-pillar trim, the door panels, the trim that goes above the door panels (not sure what it's called), the interior door handles and a few other misc interior items. I've checked Year One, Classic Industries, Dante's and Legendary Auto Interiors with no luck on my searches. Are there any other Mopar models that I can interchange parts from? What other years could I use? Will the 1972 trim pieces work on a 74?

Thank you for your time,
Dave

basically 73-76 cars are the same--- your plastic trim is difficult to find in good shape-- just keep watching the for sale ads --the parts come up quite often.

another thing you could post a wanted ad with the specific pieces you are looking for-- that might give you a choice of parts & condition on said parts.

Lawrence

Thank you for the prompt reply! I'll keep looking, I know there are a couple vintage auto swap meets coming up a not to far from me so I'll check those out as well.

^"In the back." Story of my life working on the 73+ cars. But that's why I have a Mopar, it ain't what everybody has, good luck!

-
Back