Parts interchangeability

-

Dustoff248

Reaction score
Since I've joined this Forum I've noticed a lot of mentions about the imterchangeability of different car parts fitting on a different model/year. Does anyone know of a site that has compiled this informaatiom and made it available?

For every make , model and year of all american cars would be mind boggling. 62-72 mopar muscle car years would be pretty easy.

I found this in a Half Price Bookstore around 2005. Published in 1997. I don't know if it's been republished or not.It has been a go to parts bible for me for years. I've never had a bad part number. If you can find one, I highly recommend it. Paul.

Chrylerinterchangebook.jpg

It's hard to read in the lower left corner, but Paul Herd is the author. I hope this helps at least one FABO member. If needed, PM me with specific questions. Paul.

I spent a few years working in a salvage yard. Hollander, the junkyard interchange bible, was our go to. Shortly before I left that job, the boss asked me to throw out a bunch of older Hollander manuals that were in a cabinet in the back room of the office. I threw them in the dumpster I drove, rather than the square green one, lol.

If it's American between 1941 and 1994, I can look it up. My books only go back from 1955 to 1994 on foreign vehicles. So if anybody here has any questions about interchange, send me a PM and I'll try to help out

-
Back