-
Status
Not open for further replies.

karlkafer08

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone, I need a few things for my 1976 4door Valiant. I need a window regulator for the passenger side front door, but I will take all 4 regulators and the glass if someone has it. In addition, I finally checked out the noise in my rear end and sure enough I need a new diff. If anyone has a good used 7.25 rear laying around, please let me know. Now that I think of it, does anyone have any door armrests ? Or good interior door panels ? What about Carpet ? ..LOL my list keeps growing and growing.. Thanks to all...:-D

Hi everyone, I need a few things for my 1976 4door Valiant. I need a window regulator for the passenger side front door, but I will take all 4 regulators and the glass if someone has it. In addition, I finally checked out the noise in my rear end and sure enough I need a new diff. If anyone has a good used 7.25 rear laying around, please let me know. Now that I think of it, does anyone have any door armrests ? Or good interior door panels ? What about Carpet ? ..LOL my list keeps growing and growing.. Thanks to all...:-D

I have a few 7 1/4's, Are the 2dr regulators the same,have a few of those too. But I'm in Tampa Fl area.

I have a set of 2.76 gears and pinion and the open guts out of a 7 1/4 you could have for cost of shipping if you don't get the whole rearend from SGBARRACUDA - If your interested.

Do a search on here as well. A couple of different people were giving away perfectly good 7 1/4 rears. Drum to Drum with new brakes a couple of weeks ago.

Blue arm rests? I've got a pair you can have for $10. I've got two blue door panels off my '76 duster you could have for another $10. Don't know if two door ones work on a four door car. They're a bit torn at the bottom, so I picked up better ones at Carlysle.
Mike

Blue arm rests? I've got a pair you can have for $10. I've got two blue door panels off my '76 duster you could have for another $10. Don't know if two door ones work on a four door car. They're a bit torn at the bottom, so I picked up better ones at Carlysle.
Mike

2 dr stuff wont work :-D i do have a set of green ones out of a 4 dr dart,:-D and the window regulators as well

I'm yankin out a 7 1/4 rear probably this weekend. You can have the rear and the springs for free if you make the drive to Northeast Pa. Let me know, it will save me a trip to the boneyard.

i have real nice door panels green with woodgrain also have all four bases and arm rests pm me if you want pics

Thanks everyone.. i really appreciate all the help. I am in nc, and there doesn't seem to be many places around here anymore for parts like this.

I have the glass & mint beige door panels $100 for all of it.I sent pix of the door panels already :D

I have some really nice blue door panels, some decent arm rest, and the glass/regulator from a 72 Dart 4 door. If you're interested, shoot me an e-amil and I can get some pics.

robule1 at yahoo dot com

I'll even toss in some tan front & rear floor mats in the deal.I removed the parts from a 75 4 dr dart.

i have a 1975 plymouth valint for sale in virginia four door car /6 ac good glass was running when parked car is 25 miles north of Roanoke Rapids. will take $450.00 pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back