Parts not recieved

-
we will keep trying to keep the scumbags out of here....Way to go terry!!!!!

You know in my one and only email to this character I told him the story that DodgeDart had told us and further that if it was true to contact our member and set things straight. Consequences of not coming forward would be banning and a complaint launched with a federal agency which I guess you guys can do down there. If moparmaster#1 did what was asked this story would have been over but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He decides to bring profanity to the process so therefore with no further interuptions Hagen or Micheal or whatever the hell your name is consider yourself done here. Oh I almost forgot, Pedro you need badly to attend a few "English is your second language" courses cuss your spelling and sentence structure sucks.

Don't start celebrating yet,you don't know what he sent out in the mail !!!! Seeing is believing !!

Yeah, that is true! I'm just glad I got some sort of responce and a tracking number finally. I'll let you guys know Thursday.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0"]Creedence Clearwater Revival: Someday Never Comes - YouTube[/ame]

I would take pictures of the package when it arrives to document. Hard to say what might be in it, hopefully it is the part you were looking for ,Lawrence

Well sounds like he check that out with the PO and found out it was true. But even if he sent it and its not what it was supposed to be you can still file a claim. That's the only way I pay for things when they say MO only.

I just had a bad experience with Paypal. I sent a guy $225 deposit for a set of 340 exhaust manifolds. He refunded the money after seeing the fee that they charged him. That deal was started on Aug 8. I waited the "30 days" for my refund to be credited to my account, and it still hasn't been to this day. I have tried to send Paypal at least 3 "PM's" so far and not heard back from them. I don't blame the seller, he and I are on good terms. He is standing behind me and has changed his opinion of Paypal due to this problem. I ended up sending him a money order and paying the balance when we met at the Woodward Dream Cruise to complete the transaction. My $225 is still stuck in the paypal system and I can't get any response out of them.

Since Paypal is owned by eBay, you will get no response from them. eBay is the most customer-unfriendly business in the world. Quick to take your money, but never handles a complaint and you can never get in touch with anyone. Also, if you look at the changes to the Paypal contract, I remember reading that they have the right to determine when you get your refund. In other words, they can keep your money for a year, make interest off of it, then send it to you. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WILL PAYPAL AGAIN! Period.

...if you're a SELLER EBay is the most unfriendly. If you are a buyer however, the odds are stacked in your favor.

Well guess what... I actually just got my parts! Thanks a ton Demon Seed! I know they wouldn't be here if you had'nt stepped in. I'd give you one of those "thanks" under your name, but I don't know how to do that. Anyway, thanks again, this is a great community here!

Well guess what... I actually just got my parts! Thanks a ton Demon Seed! I know they wouldn't be here if you had'nt stepped in. I'd give you one of those "thanks" under your name, but I don't know how to do that. Anyway, thanks again, this is a great community here!

Awesome! The system does work. Great going Demonseed!

To thank him, just go to one of his posts in your thread here and there is a button on the bottom right that says "thanks", click it and it will give him a thanks. He deserves it for his help.

If all else fails, we could always send Stewie to collect...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKZTIBUJ39I&feature=related"]Family Guy- Where's my money? - YouTube[/ame]

I love this part...

Glad I could help DODGEDART and glad you didn't blow up when you opened the package.:D

By the way, I don't think you mentioned, or maybe I missed it, what were these parts you bought. Hopefully they were worth it.

Glad you got your parts. Great job Demon!!!

It looks like 69 Dart hood trim is what he purchased.

Thanks for everyone's help. I'll be sure to post with any details if anything turns out. I would think that if some 69 Dart hood trim shipped from Idaho to Kansas by FedEx on September 14th, it would've been here last week. I really do hope I'm wrong on this because I don't want to lose my money or the part I bought. I'll be the first to apologize if I'm out of line here.

~Michael

Yes, it was hood trim for my Dart. And thanks KrazyKuda for letting me know how to give some one a "thanks"... I just did it. I'm glad it all finally worked out and I got what I paid for!

I had a similar problem several years ago, the guy took my money and did not send the parts. Turns out he had left a trail of unhappy people in all sorts of different circles. He trolled web boards all over from this one to ebay to a glass blowing website. I followed his cyber trail, contacted the other unhappy individuals and got most of them to file with the IFCC. I finally got enough complaints lodged that the local sherrif in his state got involved and eventually my situation was resolved.

It was not really worth my time for the $200.00 I was duped but like most of us it becomes pretty personal when you know someone prayed on you while you were trying to procure items to satisfy your hobby.

His initials were KS. I bet there is at least one other person that can guess his name:)

-
Back