Parts Wanted

-

74scamp360

Reaction score
Hey guys i need some parts for my 74 scamp so lemme know what you have. Specifically i need a 22" radiator, a small block 904 tranny, may need a driveshaft to hook up to a 8 3/4. I have a small block 727 tranny thatr i would like to trade for a 904. Let me know what you guys have. You can email me directly if you'd rather. Thanks

I have a 22" radiator for sale locally. One question though, why you goin with a 904 instead of the stronger 727?

72_Durstya i could really use that rad i need the 22" so that i don't have to change my rad saddle, if it's easier email me at [email protected]

904 is much lighter then a 727 and has a better first gear then the 727, it will get you off the line much quicker.

pettybluedart I'm in Elora Ontario, if you don't know where that is i'm near kitchener
Yeah,I know where Elora is,I used to swim and jump at the quarry years ago.What a blast with 20 guys running off(wear runners)I guess it,s closed now?Anyway,I stripped a 73 swinger last year.318/904 and still have many parts(904 tranny)What else do you need?

well depending on where you are i could use the 904. also i need a 22" rad. Also i've been looking high and low front front disc brake parts to do a conversion from the drums and have had no luck. Any chance you have any of that sittin around. Do you haveany pics of the car or the parts. Also do you have wheels from it?? My car is still small bolt and i'm having a heck of a time finding any small bolt pattern wheels of any sort. Thanks o and by the way ya the quarry is still open and running strong on a nice day it's usually packed.

o and by the way i have a small block 727 that i would really like to trade for the 904. Would you consider that??What kind of condishion is your 904 in like will it need a rebuilt or is it a drop in??

I,m in Oakville,what,s the 727 out of?Is it for s.block?The 904 worked when I bought the Donar car(For front brake swap for my 66 Dart)So sorry nothing laying around brake wise.Rims sold 73-up lbp.Do you need the tranny for daily driver?Also have spare t.convertor.I bought a h.stall t.convertor.Does the 727 work?Thanks

Oh yeah pics.of car before and after..

73 dart special 003.jpg

73 dart special 010.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

I wish that i could tell you more about the 727 but unfortunatly i know nothing about it. It came with my car when i bought it because the guy was going to do a V8 swap but he had to sell so , i don't know what it came out of. It is for a small block. I am assuming that it is in running condition because the guy i bought the car from was just gonna bolt it to the 318 and go. The 904 will be hooked up to a stock (for now) 360. It will see some track time likely and some performance upgrades in the 360 in the near future. so i'd say a little more then just everyday use. Sorry i don't know much about the 727 i wish i could tell you that it's mint and works awesome but i'm not gonna lie I really don't know much about it. This probably sounds like a weird quiestion but do you know any fairly local cars sitting around that may have any brake parts on them or do you know anyone who may have them, like i said i'm having a really tuff time finding any conversion parts and i don't have the money to go buy a big money kit brand new. Thanks.

Has the rad been sold ?

I was told that there were aluminum what were on chevies that would work..I am not doing a restoration..

Thanks
Grassy

-
Back