Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello i'm in the market for a custom center console for my 72 swinger i can pay for it to be made and shipped chime in here if you have the woodworking skills to build me one and we can discuss.

thanks, Mopardart72

I gotta say, when I first saw the name of this thread I thought "Man, he really souldn't try and tell people hes looking for a hooker or ask how to pay for their services."

After seeing what your really after, a custom console would look cool in a dart.

im not at all skilled with wood it would cost more for me to screw up alot than fer somebody who knows that there doing build one for me lol

Do you have any ideas of what you want. Just to throw out "make me a console" is pretty vague. I have a friend who is a journeyman form carpenter but his schedule with the union keeps him busy. If you're in a hurry, he's probably not your man, but his work is stellar. I have a 73 Scamp he could use as a guide.....but he would need much more guidance.

well i have a B&m shifter with no a/c have you seen player1ups custom console? something like that basically just a place where the shifter can be put

me and woodworking are not a good combination , but im going to attempt to build my own . if it gets too messed up looking i will cover it with carpet or vinyl. i feel bad for the birds that moved into the birdhouse i built that had their nest fall out the bottom!:sad1:

I had never thought about building my own console....great idea. I have a buddy who owns a sheet metal shop and another buddy who has a chroming service. Thanks

In response to Justin, I can only hope no PETA members are also mopar enthusiasts. I'm sure they would want to punish your good deed attempt by treating it as cruelity to the bird. For that matter if the birds were endangered species your good deed could become a federal rap. Thanks for making me chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back