Pc tech guys/gals need help!!

-

78kitcar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well just found out that my kids will be remote learning for a while. Problem is we have 1 laptop that's sorta old. So the wife and I start to think, why don't we buy 2 new laptops for them. My problem is there are sooooo many different choice's and every box store tells you something different. So my question is, what do i want/need? Needs are and most importantly is schooling. Need something somewhat fast or fast enough to navigate their schooling demands. Storage i would assume is also a must. Gotta store class projects/reports etc.
Wants are, I'm sure when school is finished for the day they will be playing a game or video watching or searching FABO( ha ha) doubt it! I guess my question is "What should i be looking for"? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and if I'm missing anything please make suggestions. Thank you in advance

OK, intel core I7 at least. A solid state hard drive, if you get those two thing, the rest will fall in place. And you will need really stable internet.

OK, intel core I7 at least. A solid state hard drive, if you get those two thing, the rest will fall in place. And you will need really stable internet.

Is I5 Intel core out of the question? 8GB memory and 256GB SSD
Only reason i ask is i can buy this one today. If i want the I7 I'll have to order it. Thx

-
Back