PCB screws

-

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
working on dash and wiring now. Not sure why I'm having a hard time finding these fasteners for the PCB. Any insight?

THANKS FABO!

Last edited:
20210123_182302.jpg
Schizen, sorry fellas, posted then feel asleep....gah. it's the screws that go into the metal housing. Thought i had included that bit in my original. Its a course thread, but it seems the screws that hold the tach housing in place are different?

20210123_181740.jpg

20210123_181748.jpg

Would it be appropriate to flip the thread to parts wanted? I'm looking to just buy the things at a local store....i still haven't figured if they are made of un obtainium

Would it be appropriate to flip the thread to parts wanted? I'm looking to just buy the thugs at a local store....i still haven't figured if they are made of un obtainium
No but you can start a parts wanted thread. You will need to read the rules that are posted there. That's why we don't just move threads.

Self tappers huh? Ok. Thanks man. I got some of those. I think i tried then.

Yep the 3 that hold a tach or even the plastic blank in the center pod are different from the little hex head screws that hold the circuit board(s). Plus the 2 in the speedometer are different so there are 3 different type screws required. I have them all here. How many screws for boards do you need? Along with the 3 for the tach. And by the way, if you'll add a ground wire under a screw, at a tach screw is the better choice. Board screws are too short, threads in housing too weak. They are easily stripped out.

-
Back