PCV---Breather or connect to air cleaner

-
hmmmm

385155464-0362fad6042539e7644c098361165c7a.jpg

Sheeseseiiiiittt

I think we’re doing fine except for some sissy ***’s pointing fingers over there butt hurt feelings.

“Waaaaa, you hurt my feelings! Waaaa!”

wow easy there Bernie Sanders

If you are so smart, but can't explain yourself how smart are you? It is easier to attempt to insult than prove your point.

Last edited:
wow easy there Bernie Sanders
That guy is a crazy man. Uncle of yours? :poke:
If you are so smart,
Never said I was... re read what I wrote.
Reading is fundamental, so his comprehension.

It is easier to attempt to insult than prove my point.
Relax Francis!

Oh! Who’s the guitarist in your avatar?

I typed out something and then when I read it, I didn't like it. And I can't figure out how to just not post something and have the post not stick around and screw up whatever I post next in that thread.

So...I erased what I typed and then posted what I did so that the next time I went to post something I wouldn't have what I typed show up in the post reply window.

Hope that makes sense.

I typed out something and then when I read it, I didn't like it. And I can't figure out how to just not post something and have the post not stick around and screw up whatever I post next in that thread.

So...I erased what I typed and then posted what I did so that the next time I went to post something I wouldn't have what I typed show up in the post reply window.

Hope that makes sense.

High lite everything as if your going to copy it, choose the “CUT” function. That’s what I do on my phone.

Like Bernie no facts to support your case, so you get loud and insulting

Let me get this straight - the auto and carburetor manufacturers designed the brakes to be connected to an inconsistent vacuum source? especially when there is a consistent source so close by for pcv. It has nothing to do with location of components, you know with the brake booster being near the firewall

Stop being such a dick and write it out - why there is a difference between the front and rear manifold vacuum ports

My avatar is Nico Kasanda, who I never heard of before seeing his album cover with the 66 valiant Can't say that I am a fan of the music, but cool album cover

You can not support your case. Everything says that both ports are the same. It is a shame, you normally have so much knowledge to drop, but if you are wrong or "just know" you can not admit it

You can not support your case. Everything says that both ports are the same. It is a shame, you normally have so much knowledge to drop, but if you are wrong or "just know" you can not admit it
Good night James....

JAMES BROWN! I love James Brown.
That song fit you well tonight!
Lists to this instead!

-
Back