Performance Suspension poly kit

-

LImopar

Reaction score
I have been pricing front end parts. I contacted Performance Suspension and they have a poly kit for my application for $290. I asked if the ball joints and other parts are american made. The rep stated that he gets his stuff from Federal Mogul and cannot guarentee that all of the parts are american made. Should I trust the quality or just go through local supply house and buy Moog, Delco and other trusted names. Any input is greatly appreciated.

I am installing the Energy Suspension poly Hyper Flex System on my 73 Dart right now. It claims it fits 66-76 abodies. Seems like a quality kit. It is the master kit and it comes with everything that was rubber from the factory. Front and rear and even the sway bar bushings. Best of all it was only about $130 so far so good.

I recommend PSC: Performance Suspension Components (not PST: Performance Suspension Technologies) for your front end parts/kits. They cost more but you will get all American made parts. PST will not guarantee that.

I'm using the performance suspension kit. ball joints are Federal Mogul but some on the boxes say made in taiwan

2 places where I want nothing other than Moog or TRW are lower ball joints and lower arm bushings. Reason being these are the parts that see the most stress and also the most involved to replace.
Everything else can come from which ever local parts house has the best price and warrenty. Bottom line... I wont be buying a complete kit from any vendor. Different strokes for different folks :)

Thanks for all the replys. I think I will piece together everything. Rock auto seems to have good prices. They carry a lot of Moog and also Delco parts. Anybody have a preference. The Delco stuff is more expensive than the Moog. Any input would be great.

Federal Mogul purchased Moog several years ago.

-
Back