Personal Details

-
Maybe a confirmed age in the profiles would be nice too.
Just of course to make sure one is not having a heated discussion about say, the worlds issues or which oil to use, with a 8 year old, or just one of the mouthfoaming rocktough senile geezers... :poke:

Maybe a confirmed age in the profiles would be nice too.
Just of course to make sure one is not having a heated discussion about say, the worlds issues or which oil to use, with a 8 year old, or just one of the mouthfoaming rocktough senile geezers... :poke:
I want mine to say "Acts like he is 3 at times" lol

Good luck finding me...
I'm never home... work too much
by the way. If you are shipping to Canada from the US do not use UPS as they charge us duty which is BS as most if not all auto parts are duty free. USPS is the best and cheaper too.

I agree it is one of the first thing I look at when surfing the adds and could make or break a sale. Careful with Geof I hear he may be hiding Elvis at Burger King. LOL

Ever since they put the "Hunka Hunka Burning Burger" on the menu, the King and I have been hanging out at the BK a lot!! When we go there, I wear the suit, he drives the bus!! Now, which one shall I go with today???

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1864.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

Good luck finding me...
I'm never home... work too much
by the way. If you are shipping to Canada from the US do not use UPS as they charge us duty which is BS as most if not all auto parts are duty free. USPS is the best and cheaper too.
I am sure most on this site don't think of the importance of their address in personal details.

Having a off the wall location may be cool. But knowing the actual location of a member such as state and or city is nice to know when looking at a post you write. Or when having a want ad and knowing where the persons location is for fulfilling their need of an item.

A lot of times if I don't see a location in a want ad I just skip over answering it.

Its not like you have to give out your name and street address. but an actual general area would be nice. Unless you are hiding from someone sometimes being real is better than being cool.

I live in a very small town Of Danielsville, Pa. we have one traffic light an Icecream stand, Gas station , A corner general store and a ski resort on the mountan. But I am not ashamed of where I live.

So why not complete your personal details with your location be proud of where your from.

Or are you an illegal hiding from ICE?
and its useful for more than just shipping.

If the person asking a tech question, or talking 'bout an event or racing, location can change the response. Someone is close, they may get an offering to help or directed to a specific place/person/organization. Lots of things vary with locale, so yea some things it doesn't matter and other things it does. Temperatures, type of roads, salt air - all sorts of things can effect what at first may seem to be universal questions...

Yeste\day, I was surfing the net reading about some Ford something.. In the for sale areas, right there in the front index, listed was the city, state,,,, every ad, parts, cars, u name it!!!! make so much sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ie: 71 ford something, $ 3000, Boondocks, Ia,...........so simple??????/

and its useful for more than just shipping.

If the person asking a tech question, or talking 'bout an event or racing, location can change the response. Someone is close, they may get an offering to help or directed to a specific place/person/organization. Lots of things vary with locale, so yea some things it doesn't matter and other things it does. Temperatures, type of roads, salt air - all sorts of things can effect what at first may seem to be universal questions...

Yea, also make em put their elevation in their details.:D

Ever since they put the "Hunka Hunka Burning Burger" on the menu, the King and I have been hanging out at the BK a lot!! When we go there, I wear the suit, he drives the bus!! Now, which one shall I go with today???

Karate Elvis is my all time favorite rig!

5600 ft and snowing. that should do it. see you soon !

-
Back