Reaction score
Here it is! Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCN6160.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCN6161.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 326
Here it is! Enjoy!

You made it happen :cheers::blob: I am so happy we have some of he best of the best members here and you have made my night :blob:
And pettybludart's night to I bet :D

Three cheers for BadAss71 tonight :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You made it happen :cheers::blob: I am so happy we have some of he best of the best members here and you have made my night :blob:
And pettybludart's night to I bet :D

Three cheers for BadAss71 tonight :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Yep MeMike,BadAss made it happen!Who would,ve ever thought this would happen?Not me,thats for sure.These members down in Arizona(BadAss71 and 6pkDemon2go)sure have helped me with my cars.Is nice to see the friendly commodity here on FABO still strong!:cheers:Thanks guys and Gals(C)
View attachment car 002.jpg

Bump this up for BadAss71!
Thank-You
Thank-You!

We don,t have the luxury of meeting legends of the likes of Richard Petty up here in Ontario,Canada.This means alot to me since I,ve owned my car for the last 5 years and being a huge Petty fan since my childhood.Thanks again for going out of your way to make this happen for me.Your definetly up on my list of FABO Good Guys/Gals.:D

Bump this up for BadAss71!
Thank-You
Thank-You!

We don,t have the luxury of meeting legends of the likes of Richard Petty up here in Ontario,Canada.This means alot to me since I,ve owned my car for the last 5 years and being a huge Petty fan since my childhood.Thanks again for going out of your way to make this happen for me.Your definetly up on my list of FABO Good Guys/Gals.:D
Hey it was my pleasure! Glad I could get that done for you. C was lucky enough to get Richard by her demon for a picture! So Pm me the address you want the glove box door sent to and I will get it in the mail this week.

Yep MeMike,BadAss made it happen!Who would,ve ever thought this would happen?Not me,thats for sure.These members down in Arizona(BadAss71 and 6pkDemon2go)sure have helped me with my cars.Is nice to see the friendly commodity here on FABO still strong!:cheers:Thanks guys and Gals(C)

Thx for the mention :thumbup: and just wanted to let you know I bought that glove box door from BadAss for $40.....You'll be getting a forged copy in the mail :)

HaHaHa funny lady there C!You got a pic of the King with your car?I,m jealous.How,z about posting the pic?While your posting,you should hear a plane overhead,I,ll be in that plane to pick up my glove box door!LOL:D

-
Back