PG classics

-
Yes I've bought several items from them, of the parts I have ordered they are of good overall quality and what I consider to be reasonably priced. It does take a bit longer to receive your ordered parts due to them being In Canada but its not too bad.

Yes I've bought several items from them, of the parts I have ordered they are of good overall quality and what I consider to be reasonably priced. It does take a bit longer to receive your ordered parts due to them being In Canada but its not too bad.
Thanks
There prices seem reasonable. A lot lower than Year One .

They are in Canada but their prices are in USD :) Perhaps they ship parts direct from their vendors in the US? I don't remember ever ordering from them but they seem like a host of other companies that distribute other people's products ie you can buy the products at a number of other trusted vendors.

Peter Gee is great when you want cheap and all goes good. He is the source straight from China.
He supplies others.
If things go bad you ate screwed, as he has bad customer service.

Back to him being the source, he supplies other venders who add to it as middle man.
For the added cost they take care of the problems.
So, do you want the gamble of lower cost or added cost to get same item from vender.
Peter started out not paying Chrysler. Some was generic some had numbers.
Mike at B, E and A ended up being a USA distributor, stocked only items that paid Ma Mopar their money. And took care of you if had a detective part.
Mike is no longer a distributor (May Have stuff left) Mike is a great guy.
Way back when he 1st started I would call Peter in Canada he was small time. And everything was sent straight from China. If i had a problem it was a,quick call. He delt with me 1st hand like a friend. Sadly that changed as he got bigger.
So it is like i posted above, buy cheap and take a chance. Or pay extra as insurance and buy same part from a vender who resellls his stuff.

This is a current thread so I’m spouting off here. Anytime you buy diecast pot metal parts, you take the chance of inferior base metal quality. Its called pot metal for a reason, its all scrap tossed into the pot, aluminum,zinc,magnesium and whatever. You will also find trace of heavy metals,lead,cadmium ect. There is also dirt and that is what causes blistering. Eventually it all blisters. Restoration is expensive. Crome platers mostly refuse to crome stuff they don’t repair or have a relationship with the restorer.

There is nothing you can do to stop blistering and pitting. Waxing,cleaning, controlled environment don’t matter, its in the casting material.

Everything that I bought from PG Classics, for my B body has been great. Right now they’re running a sale.

IMG_6859.jpeg

I have and everything has been decent. I had one issue on some poor plating and they replaced it without hassle.

been buying from PG Classics a long time and have had excellent results. Unlike others i have dealt
and communicated with them via e-mail with no problems as well.

I, as well, have had zero issues with Peter Gee. At least he's willing to stand up to Chrysler and say f you to keep prices down and pay no royalties, even if it means leaving the Pentastar off of things.
20231215_103327.jpg

20231215_103339.jpg

Yepper he used to sell 2 kinds one generic and one with the Star that was 100% but was more $

-
Back