Photos :L.A. Plant 1964/1965 Line Workers

-
Please dont take this the wrong way but I myself dont like seeing Bin Ladden on this site
It's all good.
Did you happen to read the text that goes with the pic ? It's a total goof ; it says : "Talk to the Hand ... if you can't take me at my worst , how can you expect to take me at my best ? " , or something like that .

That's me goofing on the pop culture .

I really do wan't to thank you for the photos and don't want to be critical, but....isn't that a B body dash too? Still very cool, and thanks for the history!
:eek:ops:I think you're right , again . I don't know my pre-1967 Dodges / Plymouths very well ... That does look like a '65 Belvedere / Coronet dash assembly .

That image & other assembly plant related images are at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/photos-p.shtml
My bad , Barry . I should've given your excellent site a plug here in my thread , especially after all you've done to get these pics up and running :angel11: .

So , yes , for those of you whom haven't checked out Barry's Hamtramck Historical ( Class of 1970) site , do yourself a solid and check it out ! It's great !

I have the copies of the only pictures taken at the LA plant in 64/65. I will get them copied and get them out on FABO.

-
Back