photos of my new Dodge Lancer 170 Wagon

-

37fleetwood

Reaction score
I posted this in the wagon's ho thread but thought I'd start a thread for it by itself.
I'm going to need a few parts, so anyone with a parts car or parts let me know.
here are just a few of the things that I know I need:
a tail light lens
the hood ornament
blue front door panels
hubcaps ( I don't know what these are off of)
passenger rear wheel opening trim
a nicer grille
here are the photos.
98rt3o.jpg

2yuc32d.jpg

mtkt2p.jpg

2u7x4p5.jpg

2s9zpc7.jpg

2ewl2c5.jpg

ji04fd.jpg

2njvqza.jpg

xnc8t3.jpg

aepgjn.jpg

5bu52s.jpg

xqvn.jpg

s403g1.jpg

2ui99cm.jpg

well...
step one is to get it clean,
step two is to gather all the parts it needs, I'm not going for perfect, just nice.
step three paint and upholster it,
step four drive the crap out of it!

I collect old bicycles and wanted something cool to haul them around in.

Really super cool car!
How many cool cars do you need? Wait... don't answer that.

Hey, thanks for all the positive feedback,
you guys with the hubcaps, I am going with the 13" wheels, can you post the photos of your Hubcaps and what you think you might want? if you don't want to post them you can always send me a pm.

it has the slant 6. I haven't confirmed but it should be a 170cid. I have started it, it does run. It ran pretty crappy so I'll need to do a bit of tuning to see if it's going to be runnable. I've really wanted one of these for a long time.
I've found another problem, it looks like someone did some serious grinding next to the car and both passenger door glasses and the wind wings had lots of little pieces of metal embedded in them. I think I can buff out the stainless but the glass is now pretty pitted.
so I guess I need some glass.

here are pictures. asking $25.00 plus shipping which should not be bad because they do not weigh much

Attachments

• car parts 001.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 286
I think I can afford that! let me know about shipping, I'll send a pm with my address.

minor update:
went out today and changed the plugs and wires, put some gas in the carb, and it started right up and ran smooth as silk until it ran out of gas. next step, check out the tank lines and hoses, change the fuel pump and see if I can get it to run on it's own. still have some electrical gremlins, and something wrong with the shifter, but now that I'm confident that it's going to run I can start tackling them one at a time.

-
Back