Photosharing site....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
What ones are good and what ones aint? Prefer free, looking for a decent amount of storage....:coffee2:

I've been looking, too

I don't like the way Photobucket works

I detest the way Flickr has been "improved' until it doesn't work, anymore

I actually signed up for Pbase but haven't figured out how to use it, and there's little help.

Wish I had a good answer..............

Been using photobucket for years. It's not as easy to use as it used to be though.

I agree. Photobucket, at least the free version, has gotten to be slower than hell. Unfortunately, I've got about 1000 pictures stored there. I am tempted to upgrade, but would be severely pissed if the speed didn't improve.

I've been watching this thread in hopes of learning where to go with my pictures aswell.
Smugmug eh :color: going to check this site out grassy.
how long have you been using it sir ?

I've been watching this thread in hopes of learning where to go with my pictures aswell.
Smugmug eh :color: going to check this site out grassy.
how long have you been using it sir ?

I have been with them since 2005.

I am nor ecstatic about their new "look" but that is a resistance to chance thing...and I don't use much of what they offer..I probably should but it is just a stable repository for me that I control who sees what..

Very easy to use.

Their support is very fast and friendly. the few times I have used it...

Ian.

Thanks Ian . I will look into it as soon as my tech support is home (wife)

Smugmug keeps getting mentioned. I've been thinking of trying it. Many folks seem to like Picasa, but as Flickr is tied to the mongrel giant Yahoo, Picasa is tied to the father of darkness, Google.

I'm pissed. I used to be perfectly happy with the "old" Flickr. Hell I used to have a paid account. As far's I'm concerned, it's not even remotely useful anymore

-
Back