[SOLD] Pic of me

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what you are doing with the unused 8x10 color glossys from Thanksgiving at alices Restaraunt?

Nice 8x10 pic of my smiling face . $100.00
Signed $175.00
Pic of me with my cuda signed.$225.00
Free shipping

Postal money orders only pm me for address . 20 percent discount for multiple orders. Thanks Ray

Maybe I'm missing something here, BUT....WHO THE F*** ARE YOU?

:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Finally, Something my father doesn't have. I'll take a signed photo of you and your car.:D MMG

To answer some questions. Not a mug shot, I don't do costumes, or special request photos. Chip who? Sorry for the short answers but I am tired. Just returned home from the Atlantic City show and auction. I am rather disappointed with this years event. Although I did enjoy signing autographs and doing a few photos.

Some of your comments are really hilarious. LOL

OK, maybe it's just the cabernet, but I haven't laughed this damn hard in years... I'm talking tears in my eyes here! Thanks old man ray, that was the funniest **** I have seen on FABO yet...

I'm better looking but my pic is $200.

Only way to find out for sure is buy both.

That photobomb creeper pic IS the bomb!

I literally laughed for 15 min straight and cried.
Could be photoshopped, but it doesn't matter.

I might have actually paid to see that pic and laugh that hard!

Unless you look better than this i think i will keep my paypal bucks ?

Plymouth_Barracuda__1967_Wallpaper_aoyyp.jpg

To answer some questions. Not a mug shot, I don't do costumes, or special request photos. Chip who? Sorry for the short answers but I am tired. Just returned home from the Atlantic City show and auction. I am rather disappointed with this years event. Although I did enjoy signing autographs and doing a few photos.

Some of your comments are really hilarious. LOL

Well dang Ray, how much did you charge THOSE people???

It's a good thing ya'll got your PSC garage poster orders in when you did. If I'd seen this thread first the price would surely be higher. :-D

Well dang Ray, how much did you charge THOSE people???

It's a good thing ya'll got your PSC garage poster orders in when you did. If I'd seen this thread first the price would surely be higher. :-D

BWAAAAHAHHaHa! Nice Segway, and yes you SHOULD be charging more.

In answer to your question. Not a scheduled event I was just walking around with my entourage and a few people noticed me and asked if they could take a pic with me or sign something. You know how it is, it's the price of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back