Pic of my slant 6 motor for my 68 GT

-

MY68/6GT

Reaction score
P1010006.jpg

and...
let us know how that 500cfm carb works for you...I wanted to go bigger than my 390, but I let myself get talked out of it far too easily.
That thing looks great, and I rarely get six envy.

Did some porting on the intake to help the gas flow hope to have er fired up this week now that HD bike week is over

That is really nize!!!!!!!

Can you tell more about the parts you used and where you got them, and if willing , how much you spent on the build?

I'd like to do something similar to my 198/6 in my swinger some day.

Your dart is gorgeous by the way. WOW!!

Yes Very Nice Thats Kinda What I Want To Do With My Slant6 In My Truck Awsome Looking Dart Also Keep Us Posted On How It Runs Ect

JEEESZZZ!!LAWEEEEEEZZZ :rock: That is a great job you have dun MoParMetal.=D>
I wont be able to stop thinking about it.:love4:
I remember seeing you dart when you got it dun, But I had no idea you a leaning tower of power for it.
Keep up the grate work. :thumbrig:

Yep !!! I am proud for you, And I think I'm a little jealous too.:cheers:

My68, That engine looks great! Let us see some more pics once it's sitting between the fenderwells. Are there more pics of your car up close? I really like the paint on your car. Good work!

JEEESZZZ!!LAWEEEEEEZZZ :rock: That is a great job you have dun MoParMetal.=D>
I wont be able to stop thinking about it.:love4:
I remember seeing you dart when you got it dun, But I had no idea you a leaning tower of power for it.
Keep up the grate work. :thumbrig:

Yep !!! I am proud for you, And I think I'm a little jealous too.:cheers:

thats not mine thats my68/6gt's car...
all though i wouldn't mind if that was my car. 8)

:sign10: That thing is going to fly - Just - Awesome !!!!!:toothy10:............ Anybody wanna buy mine.......It is all rebuilt with a rebuilt 904 and the low-end tourque, that's another story(when the secondary opens)......675.00

sl1.JPG

sl2.JPG

575.00 for mine and you could have one, I love that one........ Good job guys !!

-
Back