pic of our puppy we saved from the animal shelter!

-

moturbopar

Reaction score
Maricopa county is having a crazy deal of $17 adoptions for all dogs at the shelters. We wanted a little dog to pick on out old grumpy dog we rescued from a walmart parking lot. So wit hit the animal shelter looking for dogs and came upon this one that was just brought in as a stray. we waited 4days to see if it would come up for adoption. Luckily she was, so we adopted her, and we are picking her up tomorrow, after she gets spayed. Unfortunatly she is deaf in one ear maybe both, but we will just have to learn a new way of traineng her. Anyways here is the pic

doggy.JPG

Great pick and dogs can learn sign language. It's just take time and patients. There is books on it.

We have 4 Dachshunds and they're all pretty good with certain hand signs and facial expressions. Good luck with your new one!

Good for you! She will give you as much as you give her and more. What she lacks she will make it up in other ways. I will bet she will keep you very busy with alot of shenanigans. Have fun!!!!!!

Good on you. Adorable pup.

When I train my dogs I use both a verbal and a hand signal. both ways work. so a deaf dog just requires a little patience, they can learn without their ears.

Bet she will suck up for food and/or attention !!IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/crazydave1972/P9132012.jpg[/IMG]

Don't ask how I know of this fact.

P9132012.jpg

This is Harley (The Mopar Wonder Dog!). We got her from our local shelter last week.

Attachments

• Harley (first day).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 146
moturbopar, what a great looking pooch! My dogs know hand signals as well voice commands so I see no major obstacles to getting him trained. Good luck and keep us updated!

Tractorfix, what a great looking rott. I wish you guys many, many years of friendship and shared experinces.

Thanks all! We are thiking she might be a Dogo Argentino. She is awfully big to be a pit or american bull terior. This is what we think she might look like grown up, but its pretty much a guess untill she does.
dogoargentinof2.jpg

-
Back