Picked this up today

-

khaley71

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Picked this gem up today. 75 Valiant Custom 225 auto trans. It's a complete car other than missing gauge cluster.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I would find my clothes in the street if i brought that pile home. it's not even a v8 car lol

and part of the rear passenger side door :poke:

Lol yeah has a little bondo in the door and both lower quarters. It's gonna serve as a parts car to fix one of my Darts. I need a rear frame rail. Found it about 15 minutes from my house. The price was right and my buddy towed home for some gas money.

It looks good going down the road.........
Looks like a wealth of parts, good score!

look at the leaves hanging/welded on the dutchman panel, hang in there little buddies! Gallon of primer and a spray gun, F the rust.

It looks good going down the road.........
Looks like a wealth of parts, good score!

A lot of good parts. Manual disc/drum, a/c, 3 good wheel opening moldings, front sheet metal is good, decent grill. After a little tinkering with the carb the 225 fired up runs good. I think someone started to install rear defogger/blower. It has the wire harness and dash toggle switch. There is no vent in the package tray or duct work.

A lot of good parts. Manual disc/drum, a/c, 3 good wheel opening moldings, front sheet metal is good, decent grill. After a little tinkering with the carb the 225 fired up runs good. I think someone started to install rear defogger/blower. It has the wire harness and dash toggle switch. There is no vent in the package tray or duct work.

I was gonna say, I hope you have a lot of money, patience and time. Maybe not in that order.

-
Back