Picked up my 1st early A body

-
Cool car!Will be following this as I,m building my 66 Dart for racing.Is your car a 65?If so I have a grill for ya.PM if interested in the grill.

I picked this up from a friend of mine that started to put it together to play with at the drag strip but due to bad health and having to many race cars, i got it off him. He already put a full roll cage in it, mini tubs, springs move in, 8 3/4 with big bolt pattern, disk brakes up front, 4.30 gears, line lock, its got a 318 with dakota manifolds, 904 stock converter, reverse valve body, and the frames tied.:toothy10:

LOVE IT!!
Don't change the paint too much! Just a satin coat of clear!!! Except the repair areas, there just satin clear over red primer!!
AWESOME!!!:cheers:

Neat find. It looks like they moved the springs inside the frame rails. If you have any trouble finding a grill, I have a 65 Valiant with a good grill here in Alberta - no candy canes though.
I've HEARD a lot about the Dakota manifolds fitting the early A chassis, but this is the first time I've actually SEEN a set installed in the engine compartment. That's great to see, and will put me on a search for a pair of those manifolds. Thanks for the pictures.

LOVE IT!!
Don't change the paint too much! Just a satin coat of clear!!! Except the repair areas, there just satin clear over red primer!!
AWESOME!!!:cheers:
I already primered it black last week will have to post some pics.

-
Back