Pics finally...Nite Moves

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to post up some pics. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I searched for pics/photos and came up with notta. Like i said she needs work. Hope you enjoy them...Edd:cheers:

Attachments

• First day home 001.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 245
  • First day home 002.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 236
  • First day home 007.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Day 1 of work on 67 001.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Day 1 of work on 67 005.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 250
  • stage 2 001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 254
  • stage 2 002.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 244
  • stage 2 003.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 251
It is a 67 Dart..........Honestly as for the fenders havent a clue on the year. All i know is 67s didnt have side marker lights........Correct?

Correct, and that style of marker light is particular to '72-'76. I'm ever amazed at the parts interchangability between models and years. There might be a difference where the fender is cut out for the bumper on a '73 and newer fender. Not sure about that, and not sure how noticeable it would be. If you plan to paint it, just fill the holes. I had a '67 post coupe, and miss it.

notice the lack of vent windows, more than the fenders have been changed.
Thanks for posting -- looks like a cool project!!
Lawrence

Good call on the vent windows. After reading that I noticed it has the later armrest / interior release handle. And I'm guessing the plastic top caps.

I don't know how much of the interior came with the car, but keep this info in mind when parts searching. It may be impossible to get matching front and rear panels.

Nite Moves, I'm sorry I missed your Welcome thread (better late than never). I see my delay was worth the wait though! What a fine little jewel that's going to be. You've got some work ahead of you but you have 17,000+ new friends to help. :-D Keep us posted on your progress.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the FABO ride.

Ok so were do you live so me and Cindy can drive by and have a peek.Feel free to e mail us with address.Most of the time when we go to the cruise in around Belleville and we have the only 69 Dart so going to be cool to see another 67 Dart.Good luck with her.:cheers:If you want to come by and see our 69 your welcome to:cheers:

great looking project i'm building a 67 myself. I havnt seen a lot of 67 sround but seems more and more are turning up.Re u planning on turning it back into a true 67 or are you going to work with what u got.

Thanks for the invite Snake.....I just might do that. I would like to put the car back in a 67 state as for looks. Im not planning on completely restoring her 100%........Dont get me wrong i want the car to look good but time ive got but money well ..........Im trying to do alot myself. Mechanic im not......love working with my hands though and egar to learn. Its been along time since ive done alot of wrench turning.........brings back some great memories.Thanks all for your comments. Muchly appreciated.

Sorry I missed your welcome thread as well. So welcome!

And it looks like you have a pretty solid base to start on! Well done! What are the plans/direction of your build?

-
Back