Pics From Cozzi Corner Cruise Night -Downers Grove IL

-
Hey divenut, I musta missed ya. I showed up when it was gettin dark. Maybe I can catch you this week.

Ok, you guys ready for me to add my pictures to this thread? I got lots-o-them.... So i will split them up.

Oh man! Must have just missed you krazykuda. I rolled out at about 8:30pm. :wack: Hopefully I can make it out again this coming Tuesday and hang out w/you for a few. Also, thanks for the great pics, my pos camera does not do well once it gets dark.

Be well,
Pat

That's all folks....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNEd0_rm6kU"]Porky Pig - That's All Folks! (1938 Original In Color!) - YouTube[/ame]

I can't help but like car shows, even the ones I don't go to. Thanks to divenut and krazykuda for the time you spent loading the pictures for everyone to see! Oh, btw NICE CARS!!

Thanks. It does take some time to download and resize them so we can post them. But it's worth it...

Glad you liked all of our pictures.

Oh man! Must have just missed you krazykuda. I rolled out at about 8:30pm. :wack: Hopefully I can make it out again this coming Tuesday and hang out w/you for a few. Also, thanks for the great pics, my pos camera does not do well once it gets dark.

Be well,
Pat

Yeah, I had a little trouble spotting the place at first, but did make it. That's about when I rolled in roughly. :banghead:

I definately would like to meet up with you guys sometime, maybe this week. :glasses7:

My camera is medium. I just have to get used to it. Need to improve on focus and flash, but I'm getting there.... :sad5:

I'm still trying to get my "MO" down for the pictures. Trying to get the main corners and engine shots. I probably need to work on interior shots, but not at night.... :happy2:

Hope to see you guys there this tues if weather is good! :D

And there you have it folks...

Team coverage - Live - from the Downers Grove Cozzi Corner Cruise Night brought to you by divenut & krazykuda (Pat & Karl) from last weeks cruise.

Tune in next week for exciting pictures from this weeks cruise if the weather is good.....

do you guys go to the naperville one on Wednesdays, the one just west of Naperville north HS, i think in the royal george strip mall. been there a couple times about 60 cars or so, DJ,

do you guys go to the naperville one on Wednesdays, the one just west of Naperville north HS, i think in the royal george strip mall. been there a couple times about 60 cars or so, DJ,

No. I did not hear of it.

Is there a link to a web page for it, or any other info?

I wouldn't mind checking it out some time.

I haven't DJ. I'll try to find out the details, i.e address/cross street. Thx for the tip.

Pat

Naperville, IL
Cress Creek Square Shopping Center, Royal St.George and Ogden Ave. 5:30- 9 pm

-
Back