Pic's from dragstrip this weekend

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
mopar's from Rock Falls dragstrip. The dark blue 65 belvedere with the flames is a buddy of mine. The aqua blue with white top 65 satellite is a magazine car that MCR(muscle car restorations) did a while back, and the thing is beautiful.

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

Dam, hard to find that many mopars in one spot anymore. You must in a neet area, Thanks for the picks

<----jealous I whish my Satellite was drag ready! love the dark blue Runner Its sweet! Also love that black GTX!!! I wanna move to Rock Falls!!!!!!!!!!

Look like alot of fun!Those are some very nice cars.Nice to see them being used instead of garage kept or strictly show.

Damn, I was going to ride along with a couple of bodies, but took my mom blue gill fishing instead. My bodies had a black 70 chevelle, vega, 69 blue mustang, and a 07 cobra mustang. I didn't realize there would be so many mopars there. I will make it next year. Thanks for the pics.

Cool pictures, I'm right in front of your buddy in the second post. Lots of cars and I won my class in an all Mopar final.

Copy (2) of TVD.jpg

Cool pictures, I'm right in front of your buddy in the second post. Lots of cars and I won my class in an all Mopar final.

Awesome! i left about 3:00. i tried to take a picture of every mopar that was there, but my camera said the memory was full. i took some video's also.

Thanks for the pics. I will have to get down there next year.
Have been going to Kaukauna, Wi. for the past 3 years. I haven't
seen that many Mopars there the whole time I've been going there
I will get there next year with a buddy who has a Plum crazy
Demon. He has raced there before and wants me to go.

Great pictures Alleyoop!!! :cheers:
I need to mapquest that place.
I sure am proud to see our member 73swinger
take first in his class there all Mopar final.:-D
Thanks for taking the time to get some great shots.

-
Back