Pics from North Saint Paul Friday night car show

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I took a lot of pics of Mopars, and a few non Mopars. The 35 Auburn was really cool, the Cobra, the Mustang Fastback, the Lebaron R/T. I know, I know, there is no such thing as a Lebaron R/T. Some kids dropped a 360 in a late model Lebaron and made a shaker hood. Ugly, but cool. This will take a lot of posts to list all the pics, so be patient!

35 Auburn. The rear seat had an instrument cluster, too.
View attachment 35 Auburn.jpg
View attachment 35 Auburn 1.jpg
View attachment 35 Auburn front and rear dash.jpg

Lebaron R/T. 360 motor with homemade shaker hood. Ugly, yes, but cool too.
View attachment 360 Lebaron.jpg

A very cool Cobra
View attachment 427 Cobra.jpg

A few Mopars
View attachment 440 Challenger.jpg
View attachment Blue Roadrunner.jpg
View attachment Challenger.jpg

A nice rod.
View attachment Awesome rod.jpg

This Chevelle SS owner and I talked for hours. I ran into him at the gas station where we were buying race gas. He had a kid at a body shop paint his car over the slow winter months. He removed the glass and trim, and they charged him $4300. It is a fantastic paint job!
View attachment Chevelle SS.jpg

The Cobra again
View attachment Cobra.jpg

A cool custom
View attachment Cool custom.jpg
View attachment Cool custom 1.jpg

I love this hood
View attachment Cool hood.jpg

This car was really nice, not my style in any way, shape or form, but the interior design and color were pretty freakin' awesome.
View attachment Cool interior.jpg
View attachment Cool interior 1.jpg

Cool rod
View attachment Cool rod.jpg

The Coorsmobile!
View attachment Coorsmobile.jpg

Back to Mopar.
View attachment Coronet 440.jpg
View attachment Dodge pick up.jpg

If I didn't have my Dart, a fastback Mustang would be one of my top choices to own.
View attachment Fastback Mustang.jpg
View attachment Fastback Mustang 1.jpg
View attachment Fastback Mustang engine.jpg

The motor in a Grand National
View attachment Grand National motor.jpg

The Lebaron R/T again
View attachment Lebaron RT.jpg

This is a homemade supercharger. Very ugly, very messy, but a lot of thought went into it. The owners were classic Uncle Jesse type guys.
View attachment Homemade supercharger.jpg

More Mopars
View attachment Dodge ragtop.jpg
View attachment Fury.jpg
View attachment GTX.jpg
View attachment GTX 440.jpg

Great Shots!

Been there once myself but couldn't even find a parking spot it's crowded. I'lll have to give it another shot one of these days.

It starts at 6:00 every Friday. I got there at 5:30 and had to park in the very last parking lot at the very end of the streets, and it had three spots left. Next time I am showing up at 4:30 to get a spot on the street. I went to the Hastings show on Saturday night. Way less cars, but lots of people and better looking girls!

Great pic's,I live in Fl,been here 35 years or better,used to live east side next to Phalen Lake,glad to see North St Paul is still going strong,my friends black 32 high boy with flames on the side was there I see,Back to the 50 's is this weekend,so there will lots of killer cars around the cites this weekend.
I have a friend that used to work at Cook and Anderson,Gary Schmitt he has a 39 Chevy any chance you knowing him?

It starts at 6:00 every Friday. I got there at 5:30 and had to park in the very last parking lot at the very end of the streets, and it had three spots left. Next time I am showing up at 4:30 to get a spot on the street. I went to the Hastings show on Saturday night. Way less cars, but lots of people and better looking girls!

Oh yea, Hastings is great and it's only 15 minutes from my house! Great mix of cars and people watching isn't bad either! Have to get there early to get a spot on main street!

Great pic's,I live in Fl,been here 35 years or better,used to live east side next to Phalen Lake,glad to see North St Paul is still going strong,my friends black 32 high boy with flames on the side was there I see,Back to the 50 's is this weekend,so there will lots of killer cars around the cites this weekend.
I have a friend that used to work at Cook and Anderson,Gary Schmitt he has a 39 Chevy any chance you knowing him?

No, I don't know him. I will be at Back to the 50's for sure.

Nice Mopars were there. I really liked the blue Polara. Also had a thing for the blown Monza, i actually had one....and no it wasn't blown:D

Talk about diversity. Looks like a good show.

This is just a cruise in,my buddy said there were over 3500 cars the weekend before,they close the main drag down every fri and The Cars come from all over,pretty cool.

-
Back