Pics of early A bodie Big Blocks

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Lets see them guys... I need some more motivation to get back on my dart. Also if you would please list what header and a part number if you have one for them, I see headers listed for the 67 up but what about us older cars?

Here is my car.. Big Block not in it yet....

1109001Large.jpg

Another way to do it is like a guy here in town. He has a 383 in a 65 baracuda. He took the manifolds and fliped them so they exit out the front. It's sorta jethro but it's hot rodding at it's best. And a cheap alternative till you can have a custom set made or cut the inner fenders out.

I found a set of Early A RB block Jardine fenderwell headers from back in the day. I picked them up at a local swap meet. I have them in case I end up going BB in my 64.

I have heard about still being able to find Early A BB headers new, but I do not remember seeing them myself.

Exhaust is one of the biggest detractors to this...

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule

I think I am going to buy a set of Blackjack cheapo headers for a b body and some header tubung and make me a set for under the car... Most of the work will already be done.. Just a bit of cutting and welding..

Sounds like a good idea,cause from what I,ve seen on here,guys usally end up modifying something with the headders.I,m going smallblock,it,s easier and I have most of the add-ons.Here,s mine,Good Luck with the build!

trim 053.jpg

-
Back