Pics of Lilly

-
Hey, that's bully news, I know my mon & dad are thrilled beyond measure. You go girl.

jst_img_1007.jpg

Great news!Glad she is doing well.My mom just went through this with her dachshund last year.Great they help out on the bill,not that it really matters in the end.There always worth it.

Well that's great dusted,good news stories are sure welcome in the midst of so many problems.Hope you and Lilly have a good restful night and God bless.

Awesome Dusted '72! What great news!

Bargeahead, you need to start a dog thread and post some more pics of Titan! What a cool pooch!

Dusted72,

Let me add that I have a special place in my heart for Dachsunds. As a child, I was never allowed to have a dog but my neighbor had a full size hot dog named "Lepshund". My spelling is most likely wrong but it means "Loved One" in German. She was my buddy for many years while I was in my youth (single digit age, lol. I loved that dog and she loved me). :)

Thx Joe but dad's goofing off too much and I need my sleep. Lilly, you got some cool peeps around you, givem a nose lick from me.

jst_img_1013.jpg

Hey everybody here are the pics I promised. I took them about 5 minutes ago. She seems to be getting better she can curl her toes and when you hold her up to potty she will spread her legs so she doesn't pee on herself.

Lilly's Pics 003.jpg

Lilly's Pics 004.jpg

Lilly's Pics 006.jpg

Lilly's Pics 007.jpg

lilly,

you sure are a pretty dog.
get well soon

jeff n cowboy

JEFF N COWBOY.jpg

Hi Lilly,
Glad to hear you're feeling better. I've been reminding mom & dad to keep you in their prayers. You have some good peeps taking care of you.
All My Best, Titan

jsw_img_1252.jpg

-
Back