Pics of my restoration

-

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
Here are some pictues from winter 2007 of the repaint of our car. The only real rust was drivers rear quarter panel that had already been patched as you can see in one picture. We were really lucky that the car was in excellant shape. Enjoy! Bobby

104-0425_IMG.jpg

104-0426_IMG.jpg

104-0428_IMG.jpg

104-0429_IMG.jpg

104-0450_IMG.jpg

104-0497_IMG.jpg

105-0501_IMG.jpg

105-0514_IMG.jpg

105-0531_IMG.jpg

107-0734_IMG.jpg

Very nice. I was wondering what happened to all the nice Mopars around here and now I know. There all in Canada!

Hi. Thanks again to everyone. MoParMetal it's not quick yet. It's got the original stock 318 except I added an Edelbrock intake and Holley carb. Only raced it once when I first bought it in 2001 and ran 15.7 with the two barrel carb and 2.76 gears. I have recently bought an 8-3/4 with 3.23 gears that will be installed this winter. Bobby

looks good. what is the name of that color? is it like a silver frost? idon't have any books in front of me right now.

Thanks again everyone, but I can't take all the credit as there are a few people that helped along the way. Redfastback the color is A4 Silver Metallic although Dodge calls it Platinum Metallic. I'll try to find as purchased pictures so you guys can see the change. Bobby

When we bought the car it was a different shade of silver.Weren't sure whether to paint bright silver again or go original, then I showed the wife a picture of 2shelbys Cuda. BIG MISTAKE. His car is absolutely beautiful.She wanted it black,but we talked and decided to go original. Bobby

Your cuda looks awesome.You can really tell you put lots of blood sweat and tears into it.I live in Saint John and am just in the process of finishing up my mopar.It is a 70 dart swinger.Check it out in the restorations forum.Again,NICE CUDA!!!!!!!

-
Back