-

DART340

Reaction score
THis is the cold air setup I just added
092.jpg

088.jpg

090.jpg

089.jpg

Have you got any pictures from the front of the car? I'd like to see your intercooler setup. I was thinking about doing something similar, but I'd put my intercooler where your cold air intake is, pending how it would fit in front of the radiator.

My intercooler sits in front of the radiator right next to the grill. Its about 30" wide and about24" tall. It fits perfectly. Oh and its a 3" core.

Nice cold air setup....can we see the car now?
Did you notice a performance difference?
Do you monitor EGT? Was there a difference?

Awesome!

It looks like you are squirting it with some METH. If so what kit are you using, when and how much do you use??

Please can you explain your whole set up, motor, boost etc.

I am running the snow performance kit, I did notice a big difference with the cold air, not right when I start it but after the car gets hot. I no longer have the heat soak, its like driving on a cool morning all the time

I am running a stroked magnum motor, m! single plane, quick fuel blow thru carb, paxton 1200 geared for 16lbs boost, spearco air to air and water/meth injection starting about 6lbs then full spray at 16.

I am running a stroked magnum motor, m! single plane, quick fuel blow thru carb, paxton 1200 geared for 16lbs boost, spearco air to air and water/meth injection starting about 6lbs then full spray at 16.

Did you do anything special to your Block?? Internals? What Compression? Heads? Studs? Cometics?

At 16lbs you have to be real close to 900-1000 Hp at the crank I would think.

I any and all information you can provide!!

Here is my TT 67 Dart Build...........

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=116512

4 Link & Minitub................

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=101437

Nothing done to block, forged JE pistons, forged scat crank, h beam rods, cometic gaskets, arp studs, the 501/513 mopar roller cam, 1.7 roller rockers. Not sure on power now, but it runs good, very streetable. I recently went to 3.23 gears instead of the 3.91 that I had, and it seems to like them much more

Nothing done to block, forged JE pistons, forged scat crank, h beam rods, cometic gaskets, arp studs, the 501/513 mopar roller cam, 1.7 roller rockers. Not sure on power now, but it runs good, very streetable. I recently went to 3.23 gears instead of the 3.91 that I had, and it seems to like them much more

Cool, Thanks for the information!

1 Last question.........

What Compression are you at?

9-1 compression, that was one thing that took a while to get, low compression stroker pistons, they are not normal stock items

750 Annular Booster carb??

-
Back