Picture time again- MOPARS at the Marina

-
Harry, that a lot of good lookin Mopars right there. I want to come down there one year.

thanks for sharing. some awesome cars there..lol i wish there was more photos! so nice! old demons Demon is awesome

Thanks for the car show! Lot's of nice cars there. tmm

Thanks for sharing Pentastarnut! It looked like a fair amount of Demons there.

thanks for sharing. some awesome cars there..lol i wish there was more photos! so nice! old demons Demon is awesome

Thanks for the compliment!

It was a great show, had a great time there. Good to see some of the people I don't see too often and catch up a little bit with them. And the jambalaya and chicken strips were excellent! Thanks to Big Easy Mopar Club for putting on such an outstanding event.

The day was great and even greater was the people and the cars. We estimate that we easily went over 300 on the cars this year. All t shirts were sold and the donations were great and WE ARE ON FOR NEXT YEAR! EVEN BETTER AND BIGGER!
Again this is not to be picky but this event is NOT put on by Big Easy Mopars. Myself and several hard working guys do this. We are all from the same town and have worked on Mopars together for years. Big Easy does provide the drinks and chicken. I just want all to know the the "Mopars Club of Hahnville" or "Marina Crew" puts this on and be sure whenever you attend to let our guys know. In case you don't know I am called "Killer" and me and David started this and will continue it.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

It was a great show I hope to have mine there next year
The weather was great and some outstanding cars on display the event has gotten bigger every year and no telling what next year will bring. A big thank you to "killer" and his band of Mopar nuts.

Great looking car show and lots of cool cars. I used to live in Slidell and miss the area very much. Michigan is just not the same.

Looks like it was a great time. I don't think I have seen that many demons I one place before. Thanks for sharing with us all.

AJ

Wow! California ! I see many great cars and seeing the coast is a plus also :eek:ccasion:

Yea that area when Katrina hit in 2005 was probably under 15 feet of water. We are still re building down here but we are gettin her done. There are plenty of great places to park your car and get shots of it with the white sand and the gulf in the background

A marina and a waffle house :)

Great pics...lots of A bodies. More Demons than I have seen in one parking lot.

Thank-you for the share...

Ian.

-
Back