Picture time! Show off what pressurize's your engine!

-
Do not know much about the car. Just cool pict

IMG_5065_1.JPG

On the second video it looked and sounded like your safety door switch kept you from starting that Moster MoPar of jimmyb's Dart :poke::mrgreen::mrgreen::rock:
Is this a New Engine for this season and it's getting broke in ?
Looking forward to seeing a run :thumbrig:

Turbodart68 great shot of some excellent headers, Done Right!

What heads on top?

Turbodart68 great shot of some excellent headers, Done Right!

What heads on top?

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from an ole pro like yourself. I am fitting it with w5 right now but I might go w2 like i used before on it. This motor at 344 inches made 811hp at the rear wheels with the w2 heads at 14 pounds boost at 7000 rpm.

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from an ole pro like yourself. I am fitting it with w5 right now but I might go w2 like i used before on it. This motor at 344 inches made 811hp at the rear wheels with the w2 heads at 14 pounds boost at 7000 rpm.

That boys and girls is why boost is sooooo damn cool!

Do you have any videos of it running at that power level?

No, Tony, I don't have a forced induction A body Mopar, thus, no pictures on this website.
Possibly I insulted you. I'm not sure. I hope not. The name of the website says what I meant, you know that.

I understand. I just took it the wrong way. Sorry for my comment Speed

Outstanding! Anybody that tries that kind of crazy stuff in an early A gets extra points in the cool book. Now if that had been a 392 Whale Hemi, I would have REALLY been impresed... probably tough enough fitting the G3 as it is.

Nice work!

Clair

This is my 72 swinger 406, 14lbs through dual stacked spearco intercoolers
062.jpg
075.jpg

Holy cow... my bad!! I just wrapped my mind around the "flat" valve covers being a converted New Hemi thing and totally overlooked the distributer in the back...

WOW!! Got any more pics? Like, of the massive shoehorn you must have stashed in the garage?

Clair

dart340 thats a very clean looking install you have there!

392 dart thats a seriously overfilled enginecompartmen, and im cursing about building some 2"primary headers that fits a smallblock abody with powersteering but you have me seriously beaten i wish i had the shohorn you have lying around in your garage! way cool!

some teasing mostly for myself maybe, just had to put my supercharger on a standardmanifold to get an idea about how it will look when i get the right manifold on there, i sure need some highlights to stop thinking about other stuff that seams almost endless, i think a dominator high above a litle smallblock looks just bad to the bones

btw the motor under it is my old trusted 318 but i will slide a slightly hotter thing under the supercharger before twisting the key:)

and not to forget every pic i see around here gives me some big inspirition to get this thing done! thanks everyone

Bild0619.jpg

Bild0618.jpg

Bild0621.jpg

Bild0620.jpg

Haven't dynoed it since I redid it this time. Runs really well. It was an original 402 crate motor then I redid it with all forged internals, cometic gaskets and studded everything. Mild 501/513 288/292 roller cam with 1.6 rockers. Looking at going with an 8" turbo action converter, right now I am running a 10" turbo actiion. I want to get into my boost a little faster.

i dont have any #'s yet.i pulled it apart to get painted , the specs r 8.5cr forged everything , pt74 turbo , megasquirt , 80mm tb, 72lb inj, im sure im forgeting stuff

P1010111.JPG

P1010126.JPG

P1010029.JPG

Our old set up, 2 t-70s on a 440 blow thru. Excellent driveability and made descent power at the track as well

DSC02069.jpg

This set up was recently sold complete and heres where were heading

newproject2003.jpg

OK crew, lets start this off with some eye candy!
Also, don't forget about telling us about it and how well it does it!

I have two of these 1972 dodge demon 340 GSS's in my collection of three Demon 340GSS's. The other being the 1971 six pack.
( I sold the other blue one I owned on ebay that Bill Sefton owns now)

The blue GSS I ran years ago at bandimere speedway in Colorado and ran a best of 13.01 at 104 mph with the stock 3.91 gears and 245-60-14 tires and I was having a hard time hooking it up in stock trim there..
It is stock as done by Mr Norm's GSD and has never been apart yet.
(We drive it about once a month)

My race car also pictured here is also an original demon 340 , A 1971,... but now is a 440 stroker with a 8-71 blower making 22 lbs of boost based on the 500 stroker.with indy ported EZ heads,
It is running a 4400 stall on a T/A race modified transbraked 727, 4.10 dana 60, Chris Alston 4 link and 12 pt cage and chute and wheelie bars with 33 x21.50 MT et streets and has lexan windows and glass doors and fenders and deck lid..
The car weighs only 2990 with a full 16 gal fuel cell and me in it. ( I am only 190 lbs)
It also has a NOS supercharger nitrous system on it also that has never been used at the track. (* tech actually made me remove the nitrous plate to race it, Claiming I was only allowed ONE power adder!!!)
The car itself on just the motor has gone a best of 8.03@174 mph and I am playing with the MSD three step to retard timing and add nitrous in two stages at the same time now.
The nitrous is able to add another 500 hp by itself.( but is used more to cool the mixture, Hense make more boost.)
It is running custom 7:5 to 1 probe pistons with low ring lands (because of the planned abuse) and swinging carillo rods on a windberg crank and the car still has the original rallye dash and vin tags on it with licence plates and can be street driven.
Its getting new safety restraints, panels and a custom paint job this summer.
We have played woth the nitrous on the street and so far am retarding the timing a bit with each stage of nos ( 250 when shifted into second, and then another 250 in high gear)
Right now we need to switch to a lenco trans is seems...
I have other pics, Hope these come thru...
Grant Eaton 719-330-0468 or 407-947-9005

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

My Mr Norms Car Pic's 001.jpg

My Mr Norms Car Pic's 003.jpg

IMG_0151.JPG

-
Back