Picture's From Ceder Falls Raceway, Iowa Mopar Car Show/ Drag Race Pic's!! 9/24/11

-
Looks like it was a good turnout. Did anybody get any pictures of the red 1965 Plymouth Satellite that hit the guardrail on sunday

Looks like it was a good turnout. Did anybody get any pictures of the red 1965 Plymouth Satellite that hit the guardrail on sunday

Yep. Too far away for track pictures but I shot one after it was towed. tmm

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 159
Yep. Too far away for track pictures but I shot one after it was towed. tmm

He is a friend of mine and the guy with the Flamed Belve. My buddy told me about this. Not good.
The guys name that hit the wall is Tom Hecht, and it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. I'm sure he's just sick about it, I was when I found out. :crybaby:

And the car is (was) just beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_3548.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 130
Congradulate Brian for me, Matt told me about it Sunday @ Rock
Maybe Brian, Matt, and me need to find a sportsman 12.0 cut off class to race in more often.
Your too damn fast for us in your neck snapping Demon.

Yeah, your funny Chris! LOL!

He is a friend of mine and the guy with the Flamed Belve. My buddy told me about this. Not good.
The guys name that hit the wall is Tom Hecht, and it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. I'm sure he's just sick about it, I was when I found out. :crybaby:

And the car is (was) just beautiful.

I saw him leave the line and looked back at the staging lanes. When I turned back around he was doing doughnuts at a little past half track. I saw him spin about 3 times. Did he loose a RF tire? It sure is a pretty car.

My wife & I were there on Saturday,we had a great time,I was really surprised to see Roland Leong! We're looking forward to being there next year,this is a nice event!

I saw him leave the line and looked back at the staging lanes. When I turned back around he was doing doughnuts at a little past half track. I saw him spin about 3 times. Did he loose a RF tire? It sure is a pretty car.

toolman, I don't know all the details but, I don't think that he broke anything or lost a tire? I'm sure I will find out sooner or later.

-
Back