pictures of my dart

-
I Would really like to see the arizona show, I have seen a couple of ads for it before. I just found out I will be in Santa Clara during that time but, I do get to fly home twice.....maybe a flight to Arizona is cheaper? Not sure if the wife would go for that but man that would be a nice weekend....!!

63dartman said:
I Would really like to see the arizona show, I have seen a couple of ads for it before. I just found out I will be in Santa Clara during that time but, I do get to fly home twice.....maybe a flight to Arizona is cheaper? Not sure if the wife would go for that but man that would be a nice weekend....!!

Take the intel shuttle to az see show the fly home save cash and see show

Hello Wild1 and 63Dartman. I work at Fab 12 in AZ as a vendor. I have a 63 Dart 170 also. It currently has a 273 in it. I am planning on a 318 shortly to use the car as my daily driver.

right.jpg

front lt seat.jpg

back seat.jpg

left.jpg

Looks really sharp 63dartman :thumblef: . that tint gives it that added sweet touch. well done :headbang:

pic4.JPG

Looks awesome, love seeing the early 60's style, and the mods you guys put on em'. :salut:

az426hemi said:
Hello Wild1 and 63Dartman. I work at Fab 12 in AZ as a vendor. I have a 63 Dart 170 also. It currently has a 273 in it. I am planning on a 318 shortly to use the car as my daily driver.

Nice car been workring my rear off uptime now under 50% so... have not posted a lot. Vender for who?

I was down at 12 to see my friends it miss it, only fab I ever worked longer than 5 years at. Have fun.

az426hemi said:

Cool car.

Lee

That is one clean dart! When do you plan on doing the 318 conversion? Are you going to put air conditioning in? Your interior is probably one of the best I have seen. Is the interior original? Have fun with your dart. This summer I want to work on the suspension. Want to add front and rear swaybars, frame ties and redo my exhaust. Great seeing that there are still darts rolling around. I haven't seen one on the road here in new mexico since I got mine.....well not a early A.

63dartman

Yes the interior is original. The car is an east coast car. The body is not quite as nice as the interior accordingly.

I plan on pulling the 273 out in a couple of weeks to clean everything up. Hopefully I will have it done before it gets hot. Eventually I will put air on it.

Mike

-
Back