Pictures of my garage

-

Wow, you've got almost all of them, and in chronological order too!

The second and third from the left are the ones I've been looking for with no luck.

But who is the first one on the left? I guess I don't remember anything about her?

(you really need a Maureen poster too, she's hot!)

My cousin had this painted .. guy painting has since passed , he was local famous artist

greg.jpg

Very nice! My garage started out super clean without a single thing in it...now it is a bit overwhelming. They are never big enough!

Nice Demon and Cuda. I am putting a lift in my new shop. May I ask how far is your outside of the lift on the driver side to the wall? Looks like 24" maybe? I have a 20 foot wide shop and I would like to squeeze 2 cars in it side by side with a 2 post lift. Sound doable?
Thanks

Eric

I'llFinally started moving some of the vehicles from storage into shed. Another 71 duster outside and two 1980chevy k20s outside yet I'll bring one k20 in to start deconstruction prior to restoring. Parking right along side the coronet. but this 30x40 set this way I have room to work on all vehicles and then some. Will be building a overhead storage area to keep clutter off the ground as well. Tools along front wall and rest is working area. 4 cars for working could fit 6 for storage only I'd bet

20220806_133517.jpg

Snapchat-1525474720.jpg

-
Back