Pictures of my junk

-

moparlee

64 Valiant
Reaction score
I found this factory NOS thermostat housing on E-bay.....man........a couple of years ago now. I couldn't remember if I posted pictures of it or not. It worked out for me so that I could run my factory stuff and aftermarket live temperature gauge.

Also some of the headers and upper radiator hose, some folks had asked me about these also.

Brain, it would cool if you could show everybody some of the differences in those intakes and those killer carbs you have.

Attachments

• IMG_5221.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_5222.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_5223.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_5224.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_5227.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_5228.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_5229.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 258
Very nice and I'm very happy it was not that other type of junk.

What is that T-housing from? Your car is sweet 8)

That's just it, I really can't find what Ma Mopar put them on. Heck I didn't even now they made them until I noticed that a buddy had one on his 440 in a 69 RR. Nothing about the car is original. We thought that it was aftermarket at first then we noticed the

CD
PD and a number. Then I noticed that another buddy had the exact same one on his Dart and he never noticed a part number either. I put in the number on E-bay and found a guy selling a bunch of odd and ends that were NOS for Mopar and others I do believe. Weird that it all happened within a few months too.

I could use that on mine.....Link or part # most appreciated!

Looks good, glad the junk you were referring to is your car and not your actual "junk"

I'd be fitting a heat sheild to the exhaust under your brake master cylinder.....heat like that ain't good for it.

-
Back