Pictures of my new HUGHES ROCKERS and HOLD DOWN KIT

-

duster360

Reaction score
Thought maybe someone here might want to see pictures of the Hughes rocker setup I just received. Enjoy. Click on pictures for larger images.

I noticed that they changed the groove design aroung the rocker oil hole. It is no longer a slanted banana groove.

hell yea. very nice! i have a set of hughes 1.5's on my 318, an a set of 1.6's on my 408. only rocker ill ever buy. :)

Nice I`m looking to run Hughes valve train in my motor I`ve used there cams in the last 2 mopars I`ve worked on allways have good luck with there stuff

99% sure I will be running the Hughes 1.6 kit in my 410 small block.
They look great and the price seems good for what you get.

Are the Hughes cams made for lower compression engines? How are they with smog heads?

They have cams that are designed just for low compression engines also. Call them and they will tell you just what you need. I went Lunati this time on the cam but wish I had of called hughes and talked to them first.

Looks like a nice quality setup. I may go this route too as I am in the market for em. Let us know how the setup process goes during your install.

Thought maybe someone here might want to see pictures of the Hughes rocker setup I just received. Enjoy. Click on pictures for larger images.

-
Back