pictures of throttle cable needed

-

71dustar

Reaction score
I need to see how the throttle cable is attached around the carb so that the sleeve doesn't move. thanks its for a small block

Jon, here's what my '67 manual shows

jon_Medium_.jpg

isn't there still a bracket holding the cables to the intake manifold?

no i went from a /6 to this 360 and the only thing that i have kept from org 360 was block n rods. plus it was a magnum with efi and what not. so everything is new.

I also am having a throttle cable dilemma.

My 72 dusters throttle cable is pretty long.

for one....where it comes out of my firewall is right where my drivers side valve cover is......two being that the cable is way longer than where my linkage on my eddy carb is.

I do have however have the bracketry to mount it to the intake (stock style bracket) but it looks like I will have to coil the throttle cable up behind the engine to get it to the right length.

what after market options are there to make it a simple bolt in process?

sorry...not trying to hijack your thread

I also am having a throttle cable dilemma.

My 72 dusters throttle cable is pretty long.

for one....where it comes out of my firewall is right where my drivers side valve cover is......two being that the cable is way longer than where my linkage on my eddy carb is.

I do have however have the bracketry to mount it to the intake (stock style bracket) but it looks like I will have to coil the throttle cable up behind the engine to get it to the right length.

what after market options are there to make it a simple bolt in process?

sorry...not trying to hijack your thread
/6 cables and v8 cables are not the same

-
Back