Pink Floyd fans?

-
"Dark Side of the Moon"

Quite possibly the 'best' Album Cover design ever......

On 8-Tracks Tapes,,,,,,,

Who didn't need a 'Match Book' to wedge under the tape to get it to play correctly.

And, Jensen Speakers,,,,,,,,

House of the Rising Son was done by The Animals in 1964.
I'm a big Floyd fan too. tmm

You're right, but we were referring to the cover of House of the Rising Sun. That was Frijid Pink, not Pink Floyd.
...and I'm a floyd fan, too. See the video above...;)

Jensen Coaxial,,,,,,

High Fidelity

th

Go see Brit Floyd ASAP! They are not a cheap "copy band". Bigtime production with some of the best musicians on the planet.

Aussie Floyd had to become 2 different chapters. Too much travel to cover the world. Brit floyd is the version you will see in America and parts of Europe, The Aussie guys run the far east, Russia... and thataway.
Fortunately Damian Darlington and Ian Catell are with the Brit Floyd branch. As is Olga. If you see her do Great Gig In the Sky, it is a damn near religious experience.

Me and wifey have seen them 5 times here in Pittsburgh and will keep going.

After the played for David Gilmour on his birthday he said "they do us better than we did us"
They always encore with Comfortably Numb and Darlington is obviously one of the best guitar players on the planet. See for yourself

I have owned Dark Side of The Moon, Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin 4 in 8 track, LP, cassette and CD.

Got a Motorola 8 track player for high school graduation present in 69.
Installed it in my 66 A100 van that also had a Commando 273 in it from a 65 Formula S, my first engine swap.

I got an 8 track player for my Dart. I just haven't gotten around to installing it yet.
I have a ton of 8 tracks to include Pink Floyd.
I saw Floyd when I was in the Army, man was that a show.

The guitar from Frigid Pink owns a recording studio up the street from me, and one of my band members regularly lays down insturment tracks for recording musicians there. The guy also has a band and plays as the house band for an open mic/band night here in town. They ain't that good...maybe too many trips to the parking lot!!! Geof

The guitar from Frigid Pink owns a recording studio up the street from me, and one of my band members regularly lays down insturment tracks for recording musicians there. The guy also has a band and plays as the house band for an open mic/band night here in town. They ain't that good...maybe too many trips to the parking lot!!! Geof

Cool! :thumbup:

Their music sounds as good today as 45 years ago, and wherever in the world you might be...even at 3 am in a disco somewhere in Central America....

-
Back