Pinks All Out Coming Back

-
Going to be on Fox I heard. and yeah the arm drops suck....
I like Pass time better, but that's just me...

I dislike rich Christiansen or w/e his name is. Cool idea but not a good host. Pass times better.

I liked pinks when you lost, you lost your ride as well.

I,m glad Pinks All Out is coming back :cheers:I feel the show has done huge renevues $$$$ for all our local tracks and brought back Drag Racing to the mainstream.JMO:D

It would be cool if Rich Christiansen could dump his brothers motorcycle every episode...

i agree with pettybludart i think is good it has an throw back vibe heads up racing but they should pick woman out of the crowd to do the arm drop thats my 2¢

I'm with Pettybludart on this...
Rich Christianson is a goof, but I've never seen so many people at an event outside the Nationals.
It's a long tough day for all, and most go home without anything but a couple of timeshots, but it's totally grassroots, everybody hoping "to make the show".
All the little people hoping to get a shot, from the guys with money and 8 second cars, up to the guys with nothing but a 13 or 14 second car hoping to be in a tight group.
The stands are packed making great revenue for a track that might otherwise not have a season good enough to stay in business.
Even without the show's drama, there's a lot of excitement, and heartbreak.
(And hey, I gotta give Rich credit for allowing that clip of him on the Gixxer to be shown... "Hey is this thing fast?" It's a Gixxer 1000 fer chris'sake! Here's yer sign.).

A few pics from when I watched them film Pinks All Out in Topeka Ks... It was fun! Cool cars and great racing! I actually had more fun at Pinks than the last big NHRA event I went to...

Attachments

• Mop 012.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 403
  • Mop 013.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 403
  • Mop 014.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 390
Few more...

Attachments

• Mop 008.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 371
  • Mop 006.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 403
  • Mop 005.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 386
  • Mop 017.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 385
  • Mop 015.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Mop 004.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 386
Fj5 I was at Topeka too. My uncle went 11.23 with his can going flat in his 67 belvedere 2 station wagon. He never made any qualifying runs his motor broke after his second and best time trial

Does anyone have any idea what Fox channel it'll be on? I looked through the article but didn't see it mentioned. Fox has a freaking ton of channels. Some I get, some I don't. Right now on DirecTv there's practically nothing to watch car related except a couple Power Block shows on Spike

It said in the article that they are looking for sponsors and a venue. No idea where it will be.

On the DirecTV thing, do you get MAV TV channel 214 here, lot's of good car shows from time to time.

New bald Guy as the host this season..............

Attachments

• bald.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 329
I like the show, but I think it would better with street/ strip cars ONLY with street tires.
leave the drag cars and slicks home.

It said in the article that they are looking for sponsors and a venue. No idea where it will be.

On the DirecTV thing, do you get MAV TV channel 214 here, lot's of good car shows from time to time.

Velocity is another car channel (281 at my location) on directtv

Yes I get MAV. I've caught a few there but not many that I cared for. Need to look again as it's been a while. Thanks for the info Bruce

-
Back