Piston id?

-
Only if its turned up over 5psi or so, if I remember that's what a friend of mine ran on his Durango 5.9, never a problem...other then it burnt oil after some thousands of miles lead footing it around town. Haha
Though they cast, those are a thicker/beefier piston than a cast 318 or 360 of same comp height. Sealed power makes one very close in appearance to those, maybe is. Good to hear you're ready, or suited to get some forged pistons. Might I recommend a good bang for the buck FHR series pistons from united engine/kb/icon.
They are more durable then a hyper without the typical forged price tag and fall in street friendly compression ratio.

United Engine Machine IC9975.030: Chrysler 340ci FHR Forged Pistons Flat Top 2V | JEGS

Or the hypers work great as well, I've run them now for well over a decade in my 340.

United Engine Machine KB243.030: Chrysler 340ci Hypereutectic Pistons Flat Top | JEGS

Awesome thanks! I like the look/sound of those FHR's. Will the pistons I pull out be worth passing on?

.30 over pistons
sure
if you can get them out in one piece
and they look good
I had a bunch of 413 pistons that eventually found a home
swap meet

-
Back