Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Eppler

My Dart Charger...home made!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have two sets of Venolia pistons for a small block. They are 4.100 bore and made for a 4" stroke crank. Both sets are gas ported and use the "stock" pin diameter. Both sets are used in a "stock" deck height block and use the 6.125 connecting rod. One set has a slight dome [.200] and the other is a flat top. I have used both sets in my 422" 65 Dart. Both sets are in very good shape and still have the ring packages on them as well as the original combustion carbon. [so you can view the flame travel and any other wear mark] I have not cleaned them for this reason! Neither set is damaged in any way! I am trying a different combination, therefore the change in design of piston. I have used these pistons with the Brodix B1BA cylinder head. The engine has made 643 hp and pushed the Dart to 9.98@ 131. But as we all have the "need for speed" I want to try something different! [I'll probably make the car slow down!] Each set is priced at $350.00
contact rob @ 734.625.0466 monroe mi.

I wonder if these will work with my 4" stroker crank R1 block and W9 heads? Whats the price?

the flat top set would work fine. the dome may work but depends on the shape of the w-9 combustion chamber.

If I was putting a stroker together I would look into a set of these. Should get the good guy discount being a former student of yours, what was that about 30 years ago!!!LOL
Smitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back