Pitman arm is hitting tortion bar! Help?

-
Hey I have been reading this thread and bouncing around at some of the guys added links. I know you guys have beat this to death. But I wasn't able to find an answer out of all this. I have a 68 Cuda I am building . It came with the 318 and manual steering. So I ordered the QA1 k frame for starters. Then I bought a borgeson quick steer Power steering box. After that I put on the 2 inch drop spindles with a disc brake kit. I was looking at the linkage and it slopes from passenger side to drivers side sloping up. It looks like the pitman arm is to short . Well I know it's too short. I have tried getting idle arm and pitman arm for a 70 cuda. The idle arm lifts the linkage so high it won't work. I have tried to figure out how to fix this linkage issue and it's got me frustrated because I don't know what to do. I agree with some of the threads about just throwing parts at it won't solve this. And believe me I have thrown parts at it. Nothing is bent and I have installed the linkage correct . Would the moog k7076 fix this or am I totally lost?

-
Back