Placement of the chrysler gold star emblem on a 69 barracuda

-

fuzzman

Reaction score
hey gang
Can someone post a pic of the location of the gold trim star for a 69 barracuda? I know my car had one on it when i was working on the fender that had it i thought that i left the hole for it but the body guy must have filled them in. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Pat Faley
69 barracuda vert
67 NB S Clone
East Peoria, IL

hey gang
Can someone post a pic of the location of the gold trim star for a 69 barracuda? I know my car had one on it when i was working on the fender that had it i thought that i left the hole for it but the body guy must have filled them in. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Pat Faley
69 barracuda vert
67 NB S Clone
East Peoria, IL
Another Question do you know if the fish emblem located on both fenders for a 69 barracuda is reproduced?
Pat

Here is a picture, not the greatest, but the only one I have on hand.

IMG_2019.JPG

Yes, only on the passenger side. I will have to try and get some measurements when I get home.

Yes, only on the passenger side. I will have to try and get some measurements when I get home.
Look on the backside of the fender. There may be a hole in the dog leg for the attaching nut.
There should be 2 holes, one for the stud and one for the alignment pin. At some point they
attached them with 2 sided tape, but I think 69 still used a nut.

-
Back