[SOLD] Plastic Clamshell Style Glove Box Liners

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint no way one glove box liner will fit all models. The earlier glove box liners were installed from behind the dash. No flange at outer edge. Those later plastic clam shell liners were poked in from the outside. A flange at their outer edge serves as a stop. How the hardware attaches the liners and how they're shaped near glove box door hinges changed also.

Aint no way one glove box liner will fit all models. The earlier glove box liners were installed from behind the dash. No flange at outer edge. Those later plastic clam shell liners were poked in from the outside. A flange at their outer edge serves as a stop. How the hardware attaches the liners and how they're shaped near glove box door hinges changed also.

I've got one from a 75 in my 71 that was originally cardboard...fit like it grew there.

Put it in a 67 and I'll buy your lunch. I don't argue though. Let your buyers finger it out.

Put it in a 67 you say...ok, I just now did. The liner slips right in...holes at the top and side all line up. There is a small gap at the bottom by the hinge, but nothing a minute with a heat gun would not fix. Is it factory direct perfect? No. Is it better than the cardboard? yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back