Play ball! MLB picks

-
Big deal Stevie boy..the Blowjays did nothing more than play 7 more games then the Yankees..and in the end FAILED to advance to the w.s...keep on dreaming that they'll win it all NOT in this lifetime:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::lol::lol::lol:
My math says they played 9 more... lol

Hows yer math? Were you out with CC last night? LOL They played 10 MORE. you know why? Think hard here Cletus. ....
Ok times up Ill take the pressure off....
BECAUSE THEY WON MORE THAN THE YANKMEES.!! 2 YEARS IN A ROW THEY MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS AND YER YANKMEES??

It is no wonder and no surprise you were banned before and had to sign in under another name LMAO

Punching you in the uterus would feel awesome! Lmao
Living miscarriage

3? 6? 3, 7, 4, 7, 7, 7, 8, 1, 10
What is it you frickin idiot?? Holy cow I can see why you were banned....
DUE TO FLAT OUT STUPIDITY...
It's sad really. I feel sorry for you but especially your family....
7 or 9..bottomline they're done...out golfing as usual:D:D

^ ^ ^You 2 need to get a room LOL

How about those CUBS last night!!!! Finally, a little offense :D

Looks like we got a series now with Cubs n Dodgers. Cubs smashed the heck outta the ball last night.
Hope it goes 7

Hows yer math? Were you out with CC last night? LOL They played 10 MORE. you know why? Think hard here Cletus. ....
Ok times up Ill take the pressure off....
BECAUSE THEY WON MORE THAN THE YANKMEES.!! 2 YEARS IN A ROW THEY MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS AND YER YANKMEES??

It is no wonder and no surprise you were banned before and had to sign in under another name LMAO

Punching you in the uterus would feel awesome! Lmao
Living miscarriage

Your a BIGGER loser then that sorryass team you suck off..and I'm sure if we ever met you wouldn't have the balls to say anything you type on your mommies computer to my face..carry on moron..by the way your mother ever have any kids that actually LIVED:lol::lol::lol:

Both of you guys please KNOCK IT OFF....I won't ask you again! :rolleyes:

No problem C, I "cooled it" right after you posted, only thing I posted after yours was the Cubs big win. Yep its getting carried a little too far, BUT I do see how he would have been banned before. Maybe another time out needed? Just a thought.
^ ^ ^You 2 need to get a room LOL

How about those CUBS last night!!!! Finally, a little offense :D

Both of you guys please KNOCK IT OFF....I won't ask you again! :rolleyes:

Hopefully Cubs can be consistent in the box and the mound.
Winner of next game takes it. Not easy to win last 2 games.

I believe the next game is a must win for the cubs. No way would they want to face elimination with a well rested Kershaw on the mount for game 6 and Rich Hill for game 7. I think the Dodgers are still in it if Lester ends up getting the win tonight (which I believe will happen). Either way, it's been a heck of a series.

-
Back