Play ball! MLB picks

-
Well.. one good thing for Jays fans, they are going home for 3 games.. but if they lose the next one it's over..

How bout that 8th inning for the Cubs!!! :thumbsup:
Agreed..I'm the Dogger guy,liked the gutsy move,on confronting Chapman,in the top of the 9th... Pure bitchin'on the home run...,you gamble ,you lose occasionally"Iloved the gamble,the home run..."... Honest intelligent baseball,both teams...

I could almost feel it here in my suburb....
Probably not so much with this last game. Hopefully, they can put something together in LA tomorrow. I'm tired, with a few exceptions, of all the sleepy bats! Maybe we should all have them pour out some rum for Jobu...

The Jays bats are in a coma! Man 3 runs in 3 games. Jays could use some of that rum...
Probably not so much with this last game. Hopefully, they can put something together in LA tomorrow. I'm tired, with a few exceptions, of all the sleepy bats! Maybe we should all have them pour out some rum for Jobu...

Down 3-0 .. . doesn't look good at all. But it's not over untill it's over..

3-0..You go Indians..so much for the so-called powerful Blowjays bats:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3-0..You go Indians..so much for the so-called powerful Blowjays bats:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes... it looks like your Indians are going to move on to the world series.
Today could possibly be Bautista 's last game as a Blue Jay..

Go DODGERS! I knew going in to the playoffs that Giants were the only team that really scared me with their lefty-heavy starting rotation. The poor cubbies can't seem to find their bats.

Dunno what ya need to disagree about?? I guess ya gotta kick rocks down the driveway cuz yer Yankmees didnt make it?
Cubs shut out 2 in a row, not the Jays.
IF the Jays win today watch out!
Man talk about pitching duels. Jays have zero bats. Except for Donaldson.
Home for 3 now!
Go Jays!

Blowjays dismissed once AGAIN..be another TWENTY-FOUR years before they win anything..go get your tee times:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...they suck almost as much as their fans!!

Congrats to the Indians in a good series. ..there's always next year Jays fans.. Now onto the Hockey season. ..

How I feel every time you type something Stroked.....lol

2 years in a row now the Jays made it further than the Yankees. That helps with the Forest Whitaker eye LOL

Blowjays dismissed once AGAIN..be another TWENTY-FOUR years before they win anything..go get your tee times:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...they suck almost as much as their fans!!

Congrats to the Indians in a good series. ..there's always next year Jays fans.. Now onto the Hockey season. ..

Congrats Indians. Great team!
WRONG time of year for a hitting slump! 2 shutouts in 5 games aint gonna do it.
Cubs better get their bats going or they are done as well.
Entire starting rotation coming back next year. Hope Edwin stays. Jose?? Better take a paycut.
Go Indians!

forest whitaker eye.jpeg

Big deal Stevie boy..the Blowjays did nothing more than play 7 more games then the Yankees..and in the end FAILED to advance to the w.s...keep on dreaming that they'll win it all NOT in this lifetime:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::lol::lol::lol:

-
Back